Thread: Unusually long time finding a war match?

Unusually long time finding a war match?

I feel like it's becoming a joke now, but I'm curious to know if it's the same in other clans. My main clan searches for war and we usually find a match within 30 mins. Sometimes slightly longer but pretty much always within a couple hours.

My mini clan is made up of all TH5/6s searching 15/15 wars. I understand that the search time may increase as it was taking 4-8hrs on average before CWL.

Since then - nothing. The 24hr restart has occurred 3 times now. We are into our 4th day of searching. Ever since our CWL finished we haven't been matched. I've never witnessed this ever since wars were introduced! Has this happened to anyone else? If so - should I be preparing myself for several more days of waiting?
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH12 / Lv 202 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012

All TH5s/TH6s clan? Wow. That's an interesting composition. Are you just farming wins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    First it's a lack of content, now it's TOO much content?
    War Agency
    [TH12] 3 Star Hog Attack

i would imagine the th5/6 clans are few and far between but even then...days?
    are these perma 5's and 6's because those townhalls are usually done in a week or two no?

I got bored around Christmas and as I'm nearing maxed TH12 I decided to create multiple accounts in a new clan and do wars with another guy who created 6 himself... we are just building them up to TH8/9 before we introduce them into the main clan.

We have done 6 wars so far - 100% every time lol

PS - I am running 9 accounts there as well as my original 4 main accounts in my main clan
    Last edited by MrMike1984; 4 Days Ago at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1984 View Post
    I got bored around Christmas and as I'm nearing maxed TH12 I decided to create multiple accounts in a new clan and do wars with another guy who created 6 himself... we are just building them up to TH8/9 before we introduce them into the main clan.

We have done 6 wars so far - 100% every time lol
    That actually sounds like fun. Pretty cool. And as partsguy mentioned, I assume it's probably just because there's not many clans that have your composition with your win rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    First it's a lack of content, now it's TOO much content?
    War Agency
    [TH12] 3 Star Hog Attack

I learnt recently that some CWL medal farmers do 15v15 with all fresh spawn th3s. Are you trying the same?

We did actually do the league! Pretty boring as 6 out of the 7 opponents only used 2-5 attacks. There was only 1 clan that actually played other than us. We came in 2nd but if everyone had attacked then it would have been a different story. Yeah just stacking up the medals for future use really

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1984 View Post
    I feel like it's becoming a joke now, but I'm curious to know if it's the same in other clans. My main clan searches for war and we usually find a match within 30 mins. Sometimes slightly longer but pretty much always within a couple hours.

My mini clan is made up of all TH5/6s searching 15/15 wars. I understand that the search time may increase as it was taking 4-8hrs on average before CWL.

Since then - nothing. The 24hr restart has occurred 3 times now. We are into our 4th day of searching. Ever since our CWL finished we haven't been matched. I've never witnessed this ever since wars were introduced! Has this happened to anyone else? If so - should I be preparing myself for several more days of waiting?
    Your Bad Luck! 😂 Just joking.
    You should cancel and restart or change the war members.

Quote Originally Posted by Aalok View Post
    Your Bad Luck!  Just joking.
    You should cancel and restart or change the war members.

I agree try to swap with different players
    Small content creator | Clash of clans, Brawl stars and Hay Day player | Coc account: 21Dimple2.0 | Hay Day account 21dimple | Brawl stars account: Julie™ | YouTube account: Xasva A | Twitter account: @XasvAYouTube | Discord: Xasva | YouTube#4182 | Clash of clans clan: Not in one | Brawl stars club: XasvA Crusaders | Second Coc account: Annoying Dimple #V9JCLQUC | 3rd Coc account: #Y9G0LC0YC |