Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: February 2019 - Clan War Leagues Top 10 Ranking List

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    I’m a bit confused by this. In iTzu’s video it shows Dark Looters having gotten 300 stars in the CWL yet none of these clans have even 240 stars. At first I thought this was still based on net stars but I don’t see net stars in the OP and forum members are saying it’s great they aren’t basing it off net stars anymore.
    I'm guessing this is attack stars, not war stars (and you get 10 additional stars for every war win). So if you ended up with 230 stars from attacking, and you won all 7 wars, you'd end up with 300 CWL stars.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyMortal View Post
    Iím a bit confused by this. In iTzuís video it shows Dark Looters having gotten 300 stars in the CWL yet none of these clans have even 240 stars. At first I thought this was still based on net stars but I donít see net stars in the OP and forum members are saying itís great they arenít basing it off net stars anymore.
    That would be including bonus stars for wins. Here itbis only actual stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    So the #1 clan had players get banned one day after CWL ended? Also, your clan was just ranked #1 in CWL. Why disband it completely? All very confusing. Especially the bans. Iíll check it out on clashofstats. Cheers.
    It is not my clan, i was just curious and wanted to check the number one clan, but found it empty and checked their members history after.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    I'm guessing this is attack stars, not war stars (and you get 10 additional stars for every war win). So if you ended up with 230 stars from attacking, and you won all 7 wars, you'd end up with 300 CWL stars.
    Makes sense to me. 300 stars without bonuses would mean all nearly perfect wars. Which would be an impressive feat in champs 1.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    It is not my clan, i was just curious and wanted to check the number one clan, but found it empty and checked their members history after.
    Didn’t mean to imply anything. It just raises those questions in my mind when I read these things. After the first list was so... inaccurate, I was kinda surprised to see the word banned associated with any clan on this seasons list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Didn’t mean to imply anything. It just raises those questions in my mind when I read these things. After the first list was so... inaccurate, I was kinda surprised to see the word banned associated with any clan on this seasons list.
    No. 3 clan got 4 bans today so far, i don't know if the accounts were actively taken part in CWL though.

Sadly, #1 clan was hacked and the hacker kicked everyone and left the clan. Leaderís account was compromised somehow. They are contacting the support at the moment. Hopefully they can get it back. Regarding couple banned accounts, all due to gem refunds

Looks a bit fortuitously - top 10 ! Anyway some of these clans earns ďcheapĒ stars.
    Last edited by ayahuasca; February 12th, 2019 at 04:08 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    Silly me I forgot about war win bonuses. Makes sense now.

I assume since the number one clan does not even exist anymore speaks volumes to the cheating they must of been doing lol

Beastie - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 20!!!

Click Here For Recruiting and Clash Talk All Things Clash