Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 active, high level derby players

3 active, high level derby players

The three of us have been playing for years together. Levels 122, 130 & 187. We are extremely competitive completing all tasks at max points usually within a couple of days tasks permitting. We like to go for gold. Also want the option to opt out when busy. We are chatty and helpful. More givers than takers. Looking for a hood that is super friendly, nice bunch of people that speak English. Prefer international group so that there’s someone usually on. We are from Canada and Sweden. No small groups please, wanting well established larger group.
    49 Shades of Hay
    White Wheel on Blue background

Not a farm but a family is looking for some new friends we are from Canada the US and all over the tag: #2088qocu we are a chatty friendly group ask to join us

Centennial Club
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 145 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Sounds like we might fit in well. We are all good players and competitive. We need 3 spots as we have played together for 3 years.
    49 Shades of Hay

Hi heres our ad, see if we are a right fit for you,
    ��WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol��

WANTED♥WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 4 new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby.♥
    Dont know why the hearts have appeared everywhere in my message lol.

We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO♥Silent Players or Forum or Kik♥Traders♥- please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty. Trade Only within our hood!

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby,♥( unless you Opt out) -
    Minimum♥9 tasks x 310 points. 320-400 for special derby.♥Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join.♥We look forward to meeting you.♥♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield.♥Message me first,♥
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join,♥hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help
    Neighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C
    Last edited by robynkayw; February 13th, 2019 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrowridge View Post
    The three of us have been playing for years together. Levels 122, 130 & 187. We are extremely competitive completing all tasks at max points usually within a couple of days tasks permitting. We like to go for gold. Also want the option to opt out when busy. We are chatty and helpful. More givers than takers. Looking for a hood that is super friendly, nice bunch of people that speak English. Prefer international group so that there’s someone usually on. We are from Canada and Sweden. No small groups please, wanting well established larger group.
    Hi girls ive send you a pm
    With you girls on board the hood will be 18 members big
    Competitive....chickkkkkk
    Love gold.......chickkkkkk
    Friendly,nice bunch of people and extreme helpful...chickkkkk
    English speaking.....chickkkkk
    International.......chickkkk
    96 gold on board...established...yup hihihi
    Opt out if you are too busy...yea we all have a personal life too
    Looking forward to hear from you 3
    Hugs, Yvonne
    Last edited by YvonneZissou; February 13th, 2019 at 04:16 AM.

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    105 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

Lol you should have wrote chickkkkkk instead of checkkkkkk ��
    49 Shades of Hay

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrowridge View Post
    Lol you should have wrote chickkkkkk instead of checkkkkkk ��
    That must have been a heavy storm Michelle lol
    All snow in youre eyes whahahahahaha
    Hugs, innocent me hihi

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    105 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

I have hood started in Nov. Really looking for players like yourselves to build on. I have been playing for many years. Currently my mini farm and I are playing alone. please give us a shot! I will Welcome all 3 of you! Msg me or go to WiLd HoRSeS request to join. Grey & white horse logo.

Hi, Im in the search of a few good people to join us at the Foxhole II . What I'm looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play, choose tasks worth 310 and up, please make sure to COMPLETE all tasks. I'll make you elder the second you join. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). We may be a small neighborhood, but we still collect all horseshoes! Let's build a strong neighborhood together! Come check it out.
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU