Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strategies for 18 tasks derby

Is there a list of derby tasks that I'm missing for this week's derby? It would be great to be stacking up items, or planting strawberries to help stay on top for this derby.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingdawn View Post
    Is there a list of derby tasks that I'm missing for this week's derby? It would be great to be stacking up items, or planting strawberries to help stay on top for this derby.
    Except for needing twice as many tasks to finish, it’s a completely regular derby, all the baskets, products etc are normal amounts. You can find them here https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Derby_Tasks

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    Except for needing twice as many tasks to finish, it’s a completely regular derby, all the baskets, products etc are normal amounts. You can find them here https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Derby_Tasks
    Thanks for the reply.
    The list you led me to is a great derby task list, thanks.

I was asking what I did because sometimes we are given a list of what things might be showing up as tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingdawn View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    The list you led me to is a great derby task list, thanks.

I was asking what I did because sometimes we are given a list of what things might be showing up as tasks.
    Regular derby, mystery derby, and power derby can be any task that shows up on the derby board. Special themed derbies (such as Holiday, Fall, Halloween, etc derbies) can have specific tasks show up more often and at a higher point value. They usually announce which tasks can show up more frequently when the special derbies are announced.

I was semi prepared, since I was up for the 2 hours after derby start. I was not sure how or if it would be fixed, but I was not surprised this morning.

Meh... carp happens, like the time when everyone was opted in, it is not the end of the world

not going to do 18 tasks if all thresholds are reachable with 9
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max ex walls AQ 41 BK 41 GW 4
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I’m making lemonade...or something anyway!

I play Solo, I’ve been having a massive debate with myself how best to play this week. I still haven’t really decided, but it’s going to be an interesting race.

I am, however, having one of the worst weeks for getting 320 tasks I’ve had in a long time. SO typical. Buy hey, what the worst that’ll happen? I’ll drop a League...it’ll be the first time in years, but I’m sure I’ll live to tell the tale.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Level 151 (44 Town)
    Achievements: 140/141 * Fully Mastered* Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

We decided this morning to just take it easy. Play if you want or don’t. We are getting only long drawn out one or two day tasks. Oh well, sometimes that’s just what comes up. We decided just not to spend diamonds this week on derby. So this actually works out to be a money saver glitch. Have a great day everyone and good luck.
    “Expectation is the mother of all frustration”. Antonio Banderas
    Sane, normal people don’t need power trips. So the lunatics end up in charge of everything. James P. Hogan
    First Farm level 134, town level 36, Second Farm level 107, town level 28, Baby Farm level 58, town level 15.