Thread: Neighborhood looking to migrate

Fresh Spawn

Neighborhood looking to migrate

Hello everyone,,
    I am ⚜️savorgnan⚜️, the leader of Crabby Apple Wino’s, small hood of 5, 3 from US and 2 from Indonesia, which is great because someone is always on! We are all English showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ speaking. We are Derby minded players, we trade with each other and help each other grow our farms. We are a champion league team, placing in the top 5 consistently. Our levels range from 54-99. We would like to all migrate together, or have a group migrate to our hood. Having more like-minded players is our goal. We would like to team up before the next derby!
    Last edited by Jhandu; 4 Days Ago at 05:20 PM.

Hello my friend😃😃 I have sent you a private message please read it

Hi, you guys sound similar to our group, 5 players from usa and Indonesia, looking to build the neighborhood, everyone is kind, derby focused, laid back, helpers and traders. We welcome you with open arms. If your interested send me a pm. Talk to you soon!

Hi! I feel that your group would work well with my neighborhood, there are only 2 of us right now because we just recently started. I hope you would consider us.

Neighborhood name: Strays
    Tag #P92JCCGQ

my name is heavenlyinvisible on there

We would love for you all to join us! We will be in Expert League after this week’s derby.

Neighborhood name: WEST COAST DERBY

New neighborhood, who aims for top Derby levels each week with a helpful spirit
    Level 40+ (increased level as of Feb 2019)
    Red Heart with green Cat
    Neighbourhood tag: #PR22UU2C

Our hood leader:
    Tina’s Farm (leader) level 138
    Open (co-leader)
    open (elders)

About our neighborhood-
    Welcome to the West Coast Derby! I started our neighborhood to have fun and meet new people and socialize and play derbys and win. My former neighborhood had people from all over the world, but I was rarely on when others were on, so I was looking for players in the Pacific time zone (West Coast USA), so we could socialize more, but everyone is welcome! If you’re interested in a great neighborhood, come join our Hood!

This hood is all about new beginnings and great experiences! We are looking for Active, Helpful, Chatty, Derby-playing neighbors!

Gameplay: try to do all or as many 290+ Tasks as possible, Communication and teamwork are a MUST, No drama ! OK to take breaks from derby if you opt out for short periods.

Can’t wait to meet you!

Rules:

Our neighborhood has 4 simple rules we kindly ask all members to follow-

1. Only do tasks that are more than 290 points
    2. Complete all derby tasks or at least as many as you can each week, please!! If you’re too busy and can’t commit, please opt out of the derby so you don’t affect the team.
    3. Help each other as much as you can - play with heart!
    4. Have fun!