Thread: Returning Near Max TH8 player. Looking for laid back and active clan

Returning Near Max TH8 player. Looking for laid back and active clan

Hi all, Im a returning player after about 1.5 years break and am looking for a new clan. Wars aren't a priority but will participate. Just looking for an active plan that is fun. I am located in Australia.

#9G0YVY0R

We're pretty laid back, no stress, no hassle, come and see us and chat. We could use your help for Clan games and we'll get to know each other.

M. I. L. E alliance, 6 clans.

Join this discord server for more information, clan tags, how to join ect.

https://discord.gg/5BvSAvs

Pm me if you're interested in the clan.

Peace and love!

Jeffo6
    Small content creator | Clash of clans, Brawl stars and Hay Day player | Coc account: 21Dimple2.0 | Hay Day account 21dimple | Brawl stars account: Julie™ | YouTube account: Xasva A | Twitter account: @XasvAYouTube | Discord: Xasva | YouTube#4182 | Clash of clans clan: Not in one | Brawl stars club: XasvA Crusaders | Second Coc account: Annoying Dimple #V9JCLQUC | 3rd Coc account: #Y9G0LC0YC |

Hi Rubberducks,

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH6+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Crystal III for the new CWL***

Our record is 39 wins and 23 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. Discord is also an option, but is highly recommended that you join it.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

PRISM - LEVEL 13 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 12 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels including beginners and rushed accounts. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

CWL? We have the two clans mentioned above, plus an additional (Serenity - Level 12) which we open solely for the purpose of running a third CWL. We split members from Prism and Trojan into 3 fair groups to optimise rewards.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Read meee

PRISM - LEVEL 13 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 12 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels including beginners and rushed accounts. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

CWL? We have the two clans mentioned above, plus an additional (Serenity - Level 12) which we open solely for the purpose of running a third CWL. We split members from Prism and Trojan into 3 fair groups to optimise rewards.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism