Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Derby Glitch - 18 Tasks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatfinger View Post
    This is fantastic, 19 challenging 320 tasks without any warning

well done HD, you did promise to make things different with lots of surprises

please do not make the 320 task generation easier, make it harder and let’s really have a derby to remember and see how many farms can get close to finishing 18 tasks
    FatFinger - I forgot about the promise of lots of surprises! They sure got me! Why not make it a full on surprise and drop 320's from the board totally. Each day the highest point tasks are less and less. By Sunday, the highest task could be in the 100's.
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Quote Originally Posted by MissBehaving View Post
    FatFinger - I forgot about the promise of lots of surprises! They sure got me! Why not make it a full on surprise and drop 320's from the board totally. Each day the highest point tasks are less and less. By Sunday, the highest task could be in the 100's.
    Let’s also make them all loooong tasks! Crafts baskets and strawberries! Yaay!
    Level 182, town 55
    Barn 6550, silo 6550
    #8OCOVGCPV. Farm name VIV

Vivsis don't forget Goats! Those precious goats are my favorite.
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

New Bloke/Chick
    what a joke!!!

if i correct understand we need to do all 19 task, as a power derby.

in compensation we received 10 diamonds and can complete all horseshoes !!!!
    SPC we not all are kids playing this game....

if you really care about yours errors you fix or try to do something positive.... and many suggestions was given on this forum to you do it....

thanks for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by MissBehaving View Post
    Vivsis don't forget Goats! Those precious goats are my favorite.
    Of course! How could I forget our lovely goats!
    Level 182, town 55
    Barn 6550, silo 6550
    #8OCOVGCPV. Farm name VIV

One 320 task down, 18 more to go, lol.
    Im afraid this means being demoted for my NH, cause Im not going to do that. Too bad

I don't need diamonds. Diamonds can't help me. I want easy tasks.

The person switching the derby had just one job to do and to get right!

SUPERCELL response totally inadequate. They have a number of options, but instead they choose to sit on their fat arses and do nothing. Options:

* whatever they do, compensate *every active farmer* with at least 200 diamonds
    * abandon current derby, start a new, 5 day regular derby with correct parameters tomorrow
    * continue with this derby but set 320 task frequency and difficulty to power derby values

The point about a high compensation level is that as long as it doesn't cost them anything, they will just carry on with their abysmal quality control standards and refusal even to fix problems as they arise.

LOL.

NICK, I love this new derby. I really do. A real curve ball that makes everyone scared.

The operative word is everyone not scared. It is just a regular derby but boom, the finish line is twice as far away. Now we have to learn to change and be flexible. All those hoods that only did 320s they might have to change. Adapt and be flexible. The operative word was everyone! Everyone is in the same boat. A new rule is thrown out and implemented without discussion. Can your hood adapt. Everyone is in the same boat. All this crying about not fair, only not fair to those people who cannot adapt. I think it’s a great challenge.

NICK, this is great. I always finish the derby on Thursday sometimes even on Wednesday. Now I’m going to even be in trouble to finish by Sunday if I try to take only 320s. I will have to adapt I will have to look at the other teams. Everyone is in the same boat. Thank you so much for the 10 diamonds I don’t think I will be even using them at the end .

Challenge accepted.
    KIK : IXOYE4U
    Farm Name : Hebrews 4:12 - Level 81 Farm.
    Higher Level Buys First.