Thread: More seafood - Oyster farm

More seafood - Oyster farm

Surely it has been mentioned before but there is more potential for farming more seafood in the fishing area. I'm only at level 52, so not sure if any of the other production buildings produce some additional seafood.

Scallops and oysters could be a good addition to the fishing area. Crabs would be similar to lobsters but another idea.

I love this idea
    Quote Originally Posted by BenWoodley View Post
    Surely it has been mentioned before but there is more potential for farming more seafood in the fishing area. I'm only at level 52, so not sure if any of the other production buildings produce some additional seafood.

Scallops and oysters could be a good addition to the fishing area. Crabs would be similar to lobsters but another idea.

The fishing area definitely could use a new feature. Oysters and clams are popular suggestions. I think it would be fabulous if we had an oyster bed that occasionally yielded a pearl for jewelry.

Here’s a link to the most recent thread on (more or less) this topic. It contains links to other threads going back years...
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...n-Fishing-Area

I had to wander back to about page 7 of this thread to find it, and I’m not suggesting that you should have tried searching—I never have any luck with that. I’m just glad you brought the topic up and my links are in hopes that SC will be reminded of how long this has been something that farmers have been interested in seeing as a feature.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; 3 Days Ago at 05:48 AM.

Farm Level 117 | Town 37 | Achievements 139/144