Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,215 of 1215

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by Kokas11 View Post
    aren't you supercell moderator?

help me plz

I can't reach supercell contact and I can't wait till this guy damages my account
    He is a moderator of the forums. He is an unpaid volunteer on the forums and is not an employee of supercell. There is only a handful of supercell employees on these forums (maybe 10?) and even they have no way to help you. As has already been stated, the support team in-game is the ONLY way for you to recover your account. However because you willingly handed away your account (violation of the terms of service) and were willing to accept someone else's account (also a violation of the terms of service) the odds of you getting your account back is slim to none. It'll either remain in the scammer's possession forever or it'll be banned forever.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 1 Week Ago at 01:57 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH10 | XP 145 | BK 30 | AQ 35 |

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    He is a moderator of the forums. He is an unpaid volunteer on the forums and is not an employee of supercell. There is only a handful of supercell employees on these forums (maybe 10?) and even they have no way to help you. As has already been stated, the support team in-game is the ONLY way for you to recover your account. However because you willingly handed away your account (violation of the terms of service) and were willing to accept someone else's account (also a violation of the terms of service) the odds of you getting your account back is slim to none. It'll either remain in the scammer's possession forever or it'll be banned forever.
    Do they respond fast?
    Because I want my acc back
    and if he griefed it can they return it back for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokas11 View Post
    Do they respond fast?
    Because I want my acc back
    and if he griefed it can they return it back for me?
    you are the only one who have to deal with the ingame support. no one else is allowed to contact them in behalf of you or to help you.
    it could take several days until they reply in the game.

Fresh Spawn

Help me bymistake my friend give unkown player leadership plz help he kick all friend

im siddiq international. clan leader i give leadership to my friend jaseem & 1 unkown friend say about promotion & by mistake jaseem promoted him to leadership plzz help me give my leadership back.

no one can help you. you cant accidently promote someone. it allways ask you if you are sure.

hope you have learned the life lesson.

best of luck and loot in future.👍
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 5 Days Ago at 07:45 AM.