Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rewards for clan games

Fresh Spawn

Rewards for clan games

There should be rewards for the first 3 to complete clan games in each clan I mean come on !

I suggest gems potions or hero books as rewards

this would motivate everyone to complete the games faster and make it more of a competition

my clan is adult #92Y0JQQC IM *X-ray man *

thanks and awesome game 👊👍👍👍

Clan Games is a team effort, not see who finishes first.

The problem I see here is that anyone who hits the points cap will want a reward.
    You get your rewards by unlocking the tiers in the games.
    You want the person in 1st, 2nd & 3rd place to get extra rewards?
    Won't happen b/c then everyone who caps will want a reward.
    On top of that, what about the person that always caps, but it takes them 3 or 4 days to do so b/c they can't play as much as someone else? Not really fair to them b/c they have different time constraints.

Millennial Club
    Betting Op is usually top three to complete clan games.

All the time u will see a TH6 to TH8 guys has topped to table as completing the task at that lel is much easier then th11 or th12,

Quote Originally Posted by agrvika View Post
    All the time u will see a TH6 to TH8 guys has topped to table as completing the task at that lel is much easier then th11 or th12,
    Are you smoking something? The challenges you see are picked by everyone in the clan.

TH6 will see the same challenges as a TH12. It is one big pot full of challenges and the clan draws them as they accept

Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman View Post
    There should be rewards for the first 3 to complete clan games in each clan I mean come on !

this would motivate everyone to complete the games faster and make it more of a competition

thanks and awesome game 👊👍👍👍
    Well be totally unfair. I work so it takes me 3-4 days to cap it. Meanwhile there is a guy in our clan who hits cap in 4 hours...nty

this would motivate everyone to complete the games faster ....
    While I contend it would make things more difficult for clans. It takes at least 13 players at 4k each for a clan to reach the maximum tier. So what happens after the first 3 get there first, then what? You are impling that some carrot has to be dangled on a stick to motivate people to 4k. If you accept that a motivator is necessary, then you also must accept by that same logic, that once the carrot disappears, then all forward progress would cease.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R991 View Post
    Are you smoking something? The challenges you see are picked by everyone in the clan.

TH6 will see the same challenges as a TH12. It is one big pot full of challenges and the clan draws them as they accept
    He is absolutely correct. Many if the challenges can be completed much more quickly and easily by low level players than by high level.

Yes, everybody has the same set of challenges visible, but while a TH7 can probably complete the "3 stars from a TH6" (or TH7 or TH8) in a single attack, and will find a suitable opponent in a minute or two if searching, a TH12 in Titans will usually need two attacks to complete the equivalent "3 stars from TH11" (or 12), and will spend several times as long searching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10

thanks and awesome game ��������
    This is very close to the ruled out idea of rewards varying according to contribution, so I can't see it being implemented.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)