Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Imagine you are facing a clan "100 times better" than yours

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    Funny post.
    Indeed! Joke should be replied with joke, that's what I believe.

You are facing a clan in Champion League who has won 50 of the past 50 wars they've been involved. Your clan has just reached the Masters 2 level. What do you do?
    <snip>
    Thanks.
    You don't seem to care about any answer, you seem to be wanting to make a point? If the point has anything to do with 'matchmaking' and 'CWL' - that isn't one... So please elaborate on the real issue? Maybe we can be of assistance .

Centennial Club
    Rush straight to the forums and start an idiotic thread about how unfair life is and poor me why canít we match all th8 accounts all the time

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Never going to happen but if it did:

6) Attack their bases to the best of your ability and after war is over, analyze every attack they did on you to learn new offensive skills, tweak your base now that you can see weaknesses you may be unaware of, copy their bases manually, friendly challenge your tweaked bases and their copied bases to make your bases better and hone offensive skills. lather, rinse, repeat.
    Agree, best option so far and report if they have more then ten fingers dropping at less then a milisecond
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Take it o the chin, but go out with all guns blazing aka we do our best and learn from it.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

I don't see a reason not to try your best. If you got matched, you probably have a shot.

Ok... well... it's happening now. A champ League clan is facing us... we are a master league clan.
    It is happening.
    You fail to understand what they are saying. A Master cannot be matched to a Champ in CWL Wars. In regular wars, clan CWL ranking is immaterial. Matching in traditional wars is solely by war participants aggregate weight.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Ok... well... it's happening now. A champ League clan is facing us... we are a master league clan.
    There is no such thing as a Champions League clan or Master League clan in normal wars.

League rankings are totally irrelevant outside of league wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Millennial Club
    i simply wont care. if im not getting the loot, then il just get my practice on good bases.
    speculation is the only thing we can do until anything is official. thats what the forums are for

I was attacked by a max th12 who is in champs one (cwl league) today, can’t wait to report him ��♥♀️ Play at a level, come up against that level. Did it ever occur that normal wars are for all the people that aren’t good enough for cwl?

edit: I obviously mean the people in such a clan who aren’t maxed, not, not ‘good’ enough for cwl.
    Last edited by Lozzle89; 5 Days Ago at 02:09 PM.