Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan leader inactive for so many years

Clan leader inactive for so many years

Hi good day,Im a clash of clan gamer for years and a coleader of a clan (Creepton Phil Clan)(lvl 12)i just want to ask if theres any way to move leadership in one of our co leaders becoz our leader was inactive for so many years and sometimes we met troll players who after they promoted to co leaders ..they kick some elders and members...we can't kick them becoz they are co leaders too..i hope ull help us.thank you .and more power.Clash still on!!

Hello and welcome to the forums. SC very rarely gets involveled in clan politics. However, it is rumored that SC has changed leadership of a clan if the leader is inactive for 6+ months. However, no one on the forums can assist you and you will need to contact SC directly in game. I heard they will grant leadership to the next highest member. Don’t get your hopes up too much and you may want to think about finding or creating a new clan.

Best of luck

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

I believe you can send a request to SC requesting for a change in leadership if the leader is inactive for a certain period (6 months without any login, I think?), and the leadership role will be handed to the longest serving Co Leader. However, if you guys as Co Leaders are promoting random people to Co Leaders, I don't think any of you deserve to take over leadership IMO.

Edit: Got ninja-ed lol...
    Last edited by Yachi; February 12th, 2019 at 04:12 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    I believe you can send a request to SC requesting for a change in leadership if the leader is inactive for a certain period (6 months without any login, I think?), and the leadership role will be handed to the longest serving Co Leader. However, if you guys as Co Leaders are promoting random people to Co Leaders, I don't think any of you deserve to take over leadership IMO.

Edit: Got ninja-ed lol...
    Suppose a lvl 10+ clan with single member as leader and is set to anyone can join. The leader is inactive and clan is empty since 6+ months. Now if I join that clan and ask SC, will I get the lvl 10 clan for free😅. Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Suppose a lvl 10+ clan with single member as leader and is set to anyone can join. The leader is inactive and clan is empty since 6+ months. Now if I join that clan and ask SC, will I get the lvl 10 clan for free😅. Just asking.
    Not at All ...Sc don't give any leadership to anyone. Wasting the time on the inactive clan, better to Create a new active clan . Hope one you can also be a leader of level 11 clan some day.

Suppose a lvl 10+ clan with single member as leader and is set to anyone can join. The leader is inactive and clan is empty since 6+ months. Now if I join that clan and ask SC, will I get the lvl 10 clan for free. Just asking.
    Well, you'll have to be promoted to a Co Leader first in order to even be considered. With the leader as the only member in the clan that is inactive, chances are, you are better off building a clan of your own and getting it to lvl 10.

Millennial Club
    I have e same problem as u. My clan leader was inactive for years n eventually we all move out of the clan n start afresh .

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Well, you'll have to be promoted to a Co Leader first in order to even be considered. With the leader as the only member in the clan that is inactive, chances are, you are better off building a clan of your own and getting it to lvl 10.
    Ajax posted somewhere that if there are no co-leader in the clan, it goes to longest surviving elder and if there is no co-leader as well as no elder, it goes to longest surviving member. As the clan would have only 2 members and one of which is inactive since 6+ months, the other person would get the leadership by this logic. Unless they require certain minimum time spent in the clan.

Ajax posted somewhere that if there are no co-leader in the clan, it goes to longest surviving elder and if there is no co-leader as well as no elder, it goes to longest surviving member. As the clan would have only 2 members and one of which is inactive since 6+ months, the other person would get the leadership by this logic. Unless they require certain minimum time spent in the clan.
    Ah... is that so? Then this system is indeed flawed. I can accept passing on the clan to a Co Leader, but if Elders or even members can get it given time, then it is subjected to abuse. Good luck with finding such a clan though lol...

One thing I learnt from the cries of ban around forums, u can't outsmart support , and you are not the first one to come up with this idea,
    I have never seen someone saying that support transfered their leadership,
    Last edited by madman53190; February 12th, 2019 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Typo