Thread: lunar decorations not showing up after reshuffle

Fresh Spawn

lunar decorations not showing up after reshuffle

My NH completed 19 tasks for the Lunar derby and we achieved the last threshold that contained the lunar decorations. My prizes didnít so I reshuffled (as per the bug fix). I was offered one of the three decorations (the fence). I shuffled 2 more times, hoping to get the chicken decoration, the prizes did not change. Iíve contacted supercell twice today via the game, I have only gotten an automated reply back. I havenít claimed any derby prizes yet and I want to derby tomorrow. How long does it take to hear back from Supercell? Iím hoping by posting here I can get a resolution (and my 10 diamonds back!). Thanks for any wisdom!

Quote Originally Posted by thefarmdog View Post
    My NH completed 19 tasks for the Lunar derby and we achieved the last threshold that contained the lunar decorations. My prizes didn’t so I reshuffled (as per the bug fix). I was offered one of the three decorations (the fence). I shuffled 2 more times, hoping to get the chicken decoration, the prizes did not change. I’ve contacted supercell twice today via the game, I have only gotten an automated reply back. I haven’t claimed any derby prizes yet and I want to derby tomorrow. How long does it take to hear back from Supercell? I’m hoping by posting here I can get a resolution (and my 10 diamonds back!). Thanks for any wisdom!

Hi and welcome to the forum!

this is a player based forum and we cannot help you. You will need to wait for a response from support. In the meantime, you should collect derby prizes before the next derby.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max ex walls AQ 41 BK 41 GW 4
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...