Thread: Lunar derby rewards

Centennial Club

Lunar derby rewards

My daughter's derby rewards didn't give her the 3 decorations to choose from in the final column. As per the instructions she respun the rewards with the 5 diamonds that we were given. No changes. She spent 15 more diamonds respinning and still didn't get the reward that she was hoping to get. She has contacted SuperCell through the app and hasn't heard from them at this time.

She would like to know if she should collect her rewards because she wants to be in the derby tomorrow.

Thank you.
    Pookerville Farm Level 140, town 41, achievements 143/144
    Still working on the fishing book. Animal sanctuary complete.

Did she send them a snapshot of her prizes showing that she never got the prizes? Whenever I sent them a msg it usually took a day for them to get back to me.

Fresh Spawn
    Itís me! Thanks divot27

Karenu, I did send a screenshot of my prizes. Iím hoping to hear back soon! I contacted them first thing this morning in hopes of resolving before the next derby. Havenít collected my prizes yet.

I contacted the support team yesterday with a screenshot and got my reward deco later in the afternoon with a delivery from Alfred.

Fresh Spawn
    I have now contacted support through the game SEVEN times. I’ve also emailed through the supercell support webpage and I have gotten nowhere. The game support tells me to choose a different topic (I’ve tried a few) and the email support told me to use the in game support. It’s a constant loop of nothing �� I’m going to try reaching out on social media now.