Thread: Profile should show the last clan of the player (if not clan history)

Profile should show the last clan of the player (if not clan history)

Hi

Player Profile should show the last clan(s) of the player (to identify clan hoppers etc) ....

Thanks

Forum Contender
    How would knowing the last clan identify a hopper? If you would like to know about a players clan history, check out clash of stats. It’s a website that lists fairly detailed information about players and clans.

Lets suppose profile shows 7 days clan history on a players profile, and a particular profile shows multiple clans, it can give a lead that the player is seeking fresh abodes perhaps ...

Will check clash of stats though ... Thanks for info

This game doesn't need a clan history because there a websites that calculate that, there is no need to add it in the game itself. Such as clash of stats; clash tracker and other websites that track that sort of content. I will give you the link of both of those sites I've mentioned.

https://www.clashofstats.com

https://www.clashtrack.com/en
    Last edited by Jeffo6; 6 Days Ago at 08:34 PM.
    Small content creator | Clash of clans, Brawl stars and Hay Day player | Coc account: 21Dimple2.0 | Hay Day account 21dimple | Brawl stars account: Julie™ | YouTube account: Xasva A | Twitter account: @XasvAYouTube | Discord: Xasva | YouTube#4182 | Clash of clans clan: Not in one | Brawl stars club: XasvA Crusaders | Second Coc account: Annoying Dimple #V9JCLQUC | 3rd Coc account: #Y9G0LC0YC |

Quote Originally Posted by AliDPrime View Post
    Lets suppose profile shows 7 days clan history on a players profile, and a particular profile shows multiple clans, it can give a lead that the player is seeking fresh abodes perhaps ...

Will check clash of stats though ... Thanks for info
    Anytime a player has no current clan, couldn't you assume they are seeking fresh abodes? What are you going to learn from their 7-day history? You're not learning anything from 7 days. Do they hop forever? Has it taken 7 days and multiple clans to find a decent fit? You'll have no idea.

well apparently, it wouldn't do any harm if brief clan history is reflected in the players profile..

... if unsuspecting clan members could recognize a particular player (through history) that he was already in the same clan, they could keep him out or accept him for the better .....

Quote Originally Posted by AliDPrime View Post
    well apparently, it wouldn't do any harm if brief clan history is reflected in the players profile..
    And within the Clan Profile, they can place the member rotation history, all those whom left the last 60 days, how long they were in before leaving, or before kicked. Then people can see the giant red flags before joining, such as: "Last 2 who left were in there less than a full day. They must have left for a valid reason. I will avoid them at all cost".

Why do people believe that all clans are run by intelligent, mature, personable leaders with wonderful members? When I started playing, I rapidly jumpped to numerous clans the first 30 days or so. Some clans I stayed in only a few minutes. I was not a hopper! I was trying to find a good home. A player has abosolutely no indication of what the clan is like, nor the members, until after they join. Many clans become quickly apparent, they are not places to stay.
    Last edited by rowman; 6 Days Ago at 11:43 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    And within the Clan Profile, they can place the member rotation history, all those whom left the last 60 days, how long they were in before leaving, or before kicked. Then people can see the giant red flags before joining, such as: "Last 2 who left were in there less than a full day. They must have left for a valid reason. I will avoid them at all cost".

Why do people believe that all clans are run by intelligent, mature, personable leaders with wonderful members? When I started playing, I rapidly jumpped to numerous clans the first 30 days or so. Some clans I stayed in only a few minutes. I was not a hopper! I was trying to find a good home. A player has abosolutely no indication of what the clan is like, nor the members, until after they join. Many clans become quickly apparent, they are not places to stay.
    Why not have both? Its reasonable. Although like every statistic, you have to take it with a grain of salt. A clan group can look like a bunch of hoopers when they are just moving betwen sister clans.