Thread: Help! Didn't receive diamond pack. Can't find where to contact C.S.!

Help! Didn't receive diamond pack. Can't find where to contact C.S.!

I ordered a special diamond pack through GooglePlay on the 10th and did not receive the diamonds or decos. I may be missing something obvious but can't figure out how to contact support. Have looked online and in game. Support in game only has "start conversation" ( sounds like a chat? ) which I did but haven't heard anything. Could someone please tell me how to contact support? Thank you!!!!

You were correct. Use the cog wheel at the top left, go to help and support. Then in the top right you should see “contact us”. It does look like a chat, but it is not a live thing. If you have any screenshots, include those also, such as an email from Google Play confirming the purchase.
    Level 153 (27 Jan 2019)
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

You should contact them in game or on this contact form:

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

Make sure you attach real ​screenshots to support your case.
    Small content creator | Clash of clans, Brawl stars and Hay Day player | Coc account: 21Dimple2.0 | Hay Day account 21dimple | Brawl stars account: Julie™ | YouTube account: Xasva A | Twitter account: @XasvAYouTube | Discord: Xasva | YouTube#4182 | Clash of clans clan: Not in one | Brawl stars club: XasvA Crusaders | Second Coc account: Annoying Dimple #V9JCLQUC | 3rd Coc account: #Y9G0LC0YC |

Thanks everyone! When I contacted online support they said I had to use in-game support. When in-game support finally replied they said they had a lot of orders and to let them know if I didn't get my order after 24 hours. DUHH! I already told them it was past that amount of time! But when I messaged a second time I was asked for a receipt screenshot and was delivered my order the next day! Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by gemz696 View Post
    Thanks everyone! When I contacted online support they said I had to use in-game support. When in-game support finally replied they said they had a lot of orders and to let them know if I didn't get my order after 24 hours. DUHH! I already told them it was past that amount of time! But when I messaged a second time I was asked for a receipt screenshot and was delivered my order the next day! Thanks for your help!
    Happy to hear that this issue was resolved. 😊
    Level 153 (27 Jan 2019)
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗