Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Current war defenses weight

  1. #1
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    18

    Current war defenses weight

    Hey, dudes. Does anyone have a updated war weight chart or something like?

    I'm about to upgrade to TH12 and I've seen some changes in pages like All Clash where they say that Giga Tesla, Eagle and Infernos have similar weight to a cannon, and I don't trust it at all. If you could help me with the current numbers I will appreciate it and it would be cool to everyone here. Thank you 😁

  2. #2
    Forum Hero Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7,790
    Once you go to 12, stop thinking weight, and gorge yourself on super fatty foods, gain as much weight as you can.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  3. #3
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,555
    Agreed: by the time you are TH12, there are really only two ways to look at war weight:

    1) You are now super heavy, focus on performance

    2) You have been following a low war weight plan since Th6, just stick to your plan

  4. #4
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    Agreed: by the time you are TH12, there are really only two ways to look at war weight:

    1) You are now super heavy, focus on performance

    2) You have been following a low war weight plan since Th6, just stick to your plan
    For all those who have chosen option 2, thank you we appreciate your contribution to our win log.

  5. #5
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    2,028
    Best war weight calculator for me was the GM one on cocp.it. Wasnt open often, but was linked to gold weight so easy enough to keep check outside of opening hours.
    As for the others.. Do you really believe a cannon weighs similar to Giga or Eagle?

    To be fair, if you are jumping from max 11 you are 110k def weight anyway, so it doesnt really matter what weight gain you get from there. You are above 11, so will be weighing in as a 12. The full roster is weighted for the match so upgrades are pretty meaningless once the higher halls are reached. A single upgrade is going to have minimal if any noticeable effect on the MMA.

    My upgrade policy was always Air, Point/Tesla, Traps, Marquee, Splash. But on the offence it is Spells, Camps, Lab, then whatever lab work is needed. I am a big believer in walls, as I think walls and heroes win wars. But switch point and air once 10 is reached.
    For th12, I would expect emphasis to shift towards the big guns first on defence, as they will be defending heavy raids. Am not there yet, but that is my plan ( have a rushed wrecker donator that doesnt count).

    I dont war at your weights, but dont follow any chart or spreadsheet either. If a defence or troop is required I get it. My accounts are all on slow cook, so I simply pay attention to war draws and look for emerging patterns. I believe what I see way above what somebodies random number chart tells me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    For all those who have chosen option 2, thank you we appreciate your contribution to our win log.


    I follow a weight plan. But from th9. Up until then I fully max.
    We have members near the top of the roster that dont, and they employ a 2 star war policy.
    My accounts usually cover 9 or 10 of the 15 in the roster, and tend to be on the x.5 side of being balanced until mature for hall.
    We have won 20 from 21, so weight watching can indeed have its benefits, although we dont war at 12.

    PS. Havent a clue why the text has enlarged. Am not trying to emphasise anything .
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; February 11th, 2019 at 10:26 PM.

  6. #6
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Best war weight calculator for me was the GM one on cocp.it. Wasnt open often, but was linked to gold weight so easy enough to keep check outside of opening hours.
    As for the others.. Do you really believe a cannon weighs similar to Giga or Eagle?

    To be fair, if you are jumping from max 11 you are 110k def weight anyway, so it doesnt really matter what weight gain you get from there. You are above 11, so will be weighing in as a 12. The full roster is weighted for the match so upgrades are pretty meaningless once the higher halls are reached. A single upgrade is going to have minimal if any noticeable effect on the MMA.

    My upgrade policy was always Air, Point/Tesla, Traps, Marquee, Splash. But on the offence it is Spells, Camps, Lab, then whatever lab work is needed. I am a big believer in walls, as I think walls and heroes win wars. But switch point and air once 10 is reached.
    For th12, I would expect emphasis to shift towards the big guns first on defence, as they will be defending heavy raids. Am not there yet, but that is my plan ( have a rushed wrecker donator that doesnt count).

    I dont war at your weights, but dont follow any chart or spreadsheet either. If a defence or troop is required I get it. My accounts are all on slow cook, so I simply pay attention to war draws and look for emerging patterns. I believe what I see way above what somebodies random number chart tells me.




    I follow a weight plan. But from th9. Up until then I fully max.
    We have members near the top of the roster that dont, and they employ a 2 star war policy.
    My accounts usually cover 9 or 10 of the 15 in the roster, and tend to be on the x.5 side of being balanced until mature for hall.
    We have won 20 from 21, so weight watching can indeed have its benefits, although we dont war at 12.

    PS. Havent a clue why the text has enlarged. Am not trying to emphasise anything .
    No worries, no offense here. My take on war weight at TH12 is the same as yours, you are going to match other TH12s anyways so you may as well have the defense to go with it. If you choose to stay on slimfast, dont complain when I three star your base, just realize the worm has turned.

  7. #7
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    No worries, no offense here. My take on war weight at TH12 is the same as yours, you are going to match other TH12s anyways so you may as well have the defense to go with it. If you choose to stay on slimfast, dont complain when I three star your base, just realize the worm has turned.
    The key is trying to get slimmer th12 opponent you can 3 with slimmer chance for him to 3 you, so apparently good diet habit still work for some
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

    Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

  8. #8
    Forum Superstar Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,972
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    The key is trying to get slimmer th12 opponent you can 3 with slimmer chance for him to 3 you, so apparently good diet habit still work for some
    Unless your whole roster is doing the same careful planning, not sure it makes much difference for regular spins. Most of us (well at least me), don't know enough to make a detailed plan for the clan. I just advise my group to keep offense and defense in a reasonable balance and go with it. Early 11 I really pushed offense over defense and started pulling heavier defense opponents. Not focusing on mirrors but overall. Adding my eagle, extra xbow made no difference. Overall, we've noticed those heavies have much less influence on the overall match than they used to. So, as in real life, moderation is the key for the casual clan. It's just not worth the worry.

  9. #9
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Unless your whole roster is doing the same careful planning, not sure it makes much difference for regular spins. Most of us (well at least me), don't know enough to make a detailed plan for the clan. I just advise my group to keep offense and defense in a reasonable balance and go with it. Early 11 I really pushed offense over defense and started pulling heavier defense opponents. Not focusing on mirrors but overall. Adding my eagle, extra xbow made no difference. Overall, we've noticed those heavies have much less influence on the overall match than they used to. So, as in real life, moderation is the key for the casual clan. It's just not worth the worry.
    Agree, but a good diet must be planned carefully between offense and defense, balance is the key, and balancing the whole roster not just a base, it works tremendously
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

    Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

  10. #10
    Forum Veteran MajorJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,637
    Weights are not linear, if going to TH12 some focus can be on defense and even the heavy items.

    Allclash is partly correct in saying that eagle and infernos can be the same weight as a cannon though as Sam says, it can still be important to manage weight.

    Think of it like this, your max weight is 120k so if you are coming off of max TH11, so it can still be important to prioritize a bit where you are going to keep some of your offense and defense weight a little lower and even specialize a little in order to stay balanced.

    It may not be wrong to just go for the biggest items first too and may be applicable to you but this is only true at TH12.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; February 12th, 2019 at 05:25 AM.
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •