Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current war defenses weight

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    It may not be wrong to just go for the biggest items first too and may be applicable to you but this is only true at TH12.
    If you are in a mixed clan with TH12 on top, then at lower THs I think it makes sense to prioritize the weapons that have the best effectiveness. There is a real difference in effectiveness between level 1 and level 3 infernos at Th10.

I used to do the point def then splash def thing, but the defenses that I used to de-prioritize can all, in some situations, make the difference between a 2 star and a 3 star. Who here hasn't seen an air sweeper prevent an ED or loon 3 star? It probably wasn't a level 2 air sweeper. The defenses that used to suck, they keep buffing and buffing to the point where it's hard to say they still suck. Wiz towers are now formidable enough that you need to plan around them when doing certain attacks. Same with bomb towers.

On my rushed 10, which has approximately Th7 point def, I've rearranged my usual defense order and have done infernos, airdef, teslas, xbows, and am now starting wiz towers. After that will probably be archer towers, though I expect to be Th11 before I start them. In general I am trying to focus on defending against spam attacks, because any decent attacker who plans out their attack will be able to easily defeat me; my only chance is that an inexpert attacker spams bowitch or whatever.
    Last edited by littledoctor; February 12th, 2019 at 01:09 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    because any decent attacker who plans out their attack will be able to easily defeat me; my only chance is that an inexpert attacker spams bowitch or whatever.
    The key is how to consistently not drawing expert attacker.
    https://cocp.it/clan/L8VLPP80

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    The key is how to consistently not drawing expert attacker.
    And this is why we have cwl, too many people try winning their wars on a spreadsheet.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MossackFonseca View Post
    And this is why we have cwl, too many people try winning their wars on a spreadsheet.
    And your quote based on what? Currently not many clan really winning from spreadsheet skill, show me some out of 3M+ clans. I think you still live in the past, at least before august 2017
    Last edited by samratulangi; February 13th, 2019 at 01:52 AM.
    https://cocp.it/clan/L8VLPP80

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases