Thread: Builder loot events?

Builder loot events?

Long story short.. I started a new bh account 3 months ago.. When I heard bh9 is ariving soon..
    Till now I have to got to bh6 with lvl 2 walls...
    Shouldn't it be great if there were builder hall events atleast in few months!??
    It would be great. I would like
    Last edited by dakshansh007; 1 Week Ago at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dakshansh007 View Post
    Shouldn't it be great if there were builder hall events atleast in few months!??
    It would be great.
    You answered your own question already.

/confused

Meh, not many people play builder base, but there should be builder hall events.
    Small content creator | Clash of clans, Brawl stars and Hay Day player | Coc account: 21Dimple2.0 | Hay Day account 21dimple | Brawl stars account: Julie™ | YouTube account: Xasva A | Twitter account: @XasvAYouTube | Discord: Xasva | YouTube#4182 | Clash of clans clan: Not in one | Brawl stars club: XasvA Crusaders | Second Coc account: Annoying Dimple #V9JCLQUC | 3rd Coc account: #Y9G0LC0YC |

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffo6 View Post
    Meh, not many people play builder base, but there should be builder hall events.
    The bold portion above is very much incorrect. There is a very vocal minority on these forums that will try to convince you that builder base is horrible and nobody plays it, but the fact is that the majority do play it. Supercell has even said so. And the forumers' represent a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the total player base and are not indicative of the overall attitude toward builder base.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH10 | XP 145 | BK 30 | AQ 35 |

Forum Elder
    There will be a weeklong event i'm sure when BH9 releases.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by dakshansh007 View Post
    Long story short.. I started a new bh account 3 months ago.. When I heard bh9 is ariving soon..
    Till now I have to got to bh6 with lvl 2 walls...
    It would be great. I would like
    A few days after BH9 drops, you can probably expect a BattleFest.. That is, Bonus Loot every 8 hours instead of every 22 hours.

Currently, we are waiting for BH9 and a lot of the steady BH players have been maxed out for months. A BattleFest or loot event now, would be a kick in the guts to the persistent BH players and is very unlikely to happen.

WHEN BH9 drops, make sure that you are at a place in the game where you can absorb a lot of resources FAST (just after a new BH, is a good place to be)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Millennial Club
    i doubt they will just bring in only bh9. business wise, it makes sense for them to bring something new with it to entice more people to play BB.
    speculation is the only thing we can do until anything is official. thats what the forums are for

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    A few days after BH9 drops, you can probably expect a BattleFest.. That is, Bonus Loot every 8 hours instead of every 22 hours.

Currently, we are waiting for BH9 and a lot of the steady BH players have been maxed out for months. A BattleFest or loot event now, would be a kick in the guts to the persistent BH players and is very unlikely to happen.

WHEN BH9 drops, make sure that you are at a place in the game where you can absorb a lot of resources FAST (just after a new BH, is a good place to be)

/Affront
    Thanks for the advice mate