Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Warden drives me crazy.

  1. #1
    Junior Member AyeAyeKai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    59

    Angry Warden drives me crazy.

    Hi all,

    do you also got the problem that the Warden is doing crazy things?
    Last time he supported the King (he was in air-mode) and ignored all loons around him.
    Then he supports some lava-pubs ignoring the loons ...
    Maybe he does not like loons??? Or is he watching at the current damage and a flying loon does not make damage?

    A queen attacking a wall sometimes makes "sense" when I watch the replay, but the action of the Warden is a unknows behavior for me.

    thx

    Kai

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    77
    Although he was sent after all the soldiers, he went to the forefront and died from guided mines in electro attack (2 times)
    Last edited by NechanicaL; February 11th, 2019 at 12:25 PM.

  3. #3
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,079
    Some time a air min can kill It instantly .

  4. #4
    Millennial Club DarthPat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Lord's Castle
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by NechanicaL View Post
    Although he was sent after all the soldiers, he went to the forefront and died from guided mines in electro attack (2 times)
    Had the same issue. The warden's movement speed is more than loons and edrags. Wait a bit longer before dropping him.

    Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

    |STATS|


  5. #5
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,500
    i allways love it when he acts like a shield.

  6. #6
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by AyeAyeKai View Post
    Hi all,

    do you also got the problem that the Warden is doing crazy things?
    Last time he supported the King (he was in air-mode) and ignored all loons around him.
    Then he supports some lava-pubs ignoring the loons ...
    Maybe he does not like loons??? Or is he watching at the current damage and a flying loon does not make damage?

    A queen attacking a wall sometimes makes "sense" when I watch the replay, but the action of the Warden is a unknows behavior for me.

    thx

    Kai
    AQ does not make sense because it is easily fixable...because if they let her attack the correct wall piece she wouldn't sit there bashing walls. Every troop except her will target a junction piece.

    As for the GW...that is a known issue...he goes after the largest number of troops....so if your hound pops early there is a good likelyhood that he will stay with them and not follow your loons. They key is don't let your hounds pop early...or to bunch your loons in larger groups (you might get called a spam attacker though if you do this...have a thick skin).
    Last edited by pb913; February 11th, 2019 at 02:12 PM.

  7. #7
    Forum Veteran michelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,575
    Air Warden is bugged.
    He sometimes stays ahead and boom! Seeking air mine kills him, or when we forgive to release him, them he stays hitting some building instead of following troops.
    The most important change in AI is that one of the Warden. Mainly air Warden.

  8. #8
    Forum Veteran michelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    AQ does not make sense because it is easily fixable...because if they let her attack the correct wall piece she wouldn't sit there bashing walls. Every troop except her will target a junction piece.

    As for the GW...that is a known issue...he goes after the largest number of troops....so if your hound pops early there is a good likelyhood that he will stay with them and not follow your loons. They key is don't let your hounds pop early...or to bunch your loons in larger groups (you might get called a spam attacker though if you do this...have a thick skin).
    Tell me why does the Warden don't follow sieges?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    AQ does not make sense because it is easily fixable...because if they let her attack the correct wall piece she wouldn't sit there bashing walls. Every troop except her will target a junction piece.

    As for the GW...that is a known issue...he goes after the largest number of troops....so if your hound pops early there is a good likelyhood that he will stay with them and not follow your loons. They key is don't let your hounds pop early...or to bunch your loons in larger groups (you might get called a spam attacker though if you do this...have a thick skin).
    Well I have seen warden lag behind with 2-3 minions or pups even when there is large group of loons ahead, so I don't think he always goes with the largest group or maybe he joins them after sometime but it is too late sometimes, and he can't make it to them when the ability is needed most.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

  10. #10
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    127
    Iíve seen him go back and forth, looking like he canít decide which group of troops to follow... its frustrating to watch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •