Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warden drives me crazy.

I think buggy is the wrong word. Is a computer. It does the same every time in the same way if you do the same input. For me the question is, how is he programmed.
    Is he Watching for damage a building gets and just supports the attack? That would describe some reactions of him. (Support 3 pups and not a group of loons on the way to the th) Also it would describe, why he supports the king when he is in air mode. And the last thing I hate.... following a lava which stats to attack an air defense and is much faster than my loons.
    If he is programmed like that ... please change, I do not know how to work with that.
    In air mode he should follow the biggest group of air troops in his range. If there is none... take the biggest ground group.
    in the other case, he should follow the biggest ground group.
    How a Group is defined is the next question. 10 Minions is a group and could count 10 or 20 … A lava can count 1 or 30 … and so on.
    So I understand the difficulty of this AI ☹

Quote Originally Posted by AyeAyeKai View Post
    I think buggy is the wrong word. Is a computer. It does the same every time in the same way if you do the same input. For me the question is, how is he programmed.
    Is he Watching for damage a building gets and just supports the attack? That would describe some reactions of him. (Support 3 pups and not a group of loons on the way to the th) Also it would describe, why he supports the king when he is in air mode. And the last thing I hate.... following a lava which stats to attack an air defense and is much faster than my loons.
    If he is programmed like that ... please change, I do not know how to work with that.
    In air mode he should follow the biggest group of air troops in his range. If there is none... take the biggest ground group.
    in the other case, he should follow the biggest ground group.
    How a Group is defined is the next question. 10 Minions is a group and could count 10 or 20 A lava can count 1 or 30 and so on.
    So I understand the difficulty of this AI ☹
    You know what the 'air' and 'ground' setting means, right?

Grand Warden
    Last edited by JusMe; 1 Week Ago at 06:27 AM. Reason: added link

Hope so.
    Maybe you write what you want to tell me. That the only difference is that one time a kanoon is shooting and the other time a mine will react on him like other ground- and air-troops?
    But is that really all what is the difference between his modes?

Hope so.
    Maybe you write what you want to tell me. That the only difference is that one time a kanoon is shooting and the other time a mine will react on him like other ground- and air-troops?
    But is that really all what is the difference between his modes?
    That's why I added a link to the information page about Grand Warden from the CoC wikia

Hi all,

do you also got the problem that the Warden is doing crazy things?
    Last time he supported the King (he was in air-mode) and ignored all loons around him.
    Then he supports some lava-pubs ignoring the loons ...
    Maybe he does not like loons??? Or is he watching at the current damage and a flying loon does not make damage?

A queen attacking a wall sometimes makes "sense" when I watch the replay, but the action of the Warden is a unknows behavior for me.

thx

Kai
    Warden and Queen are the only 2 idiots in the game.
    3x TH 12
    1x TH 10