Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: War clock

  1. #1
    Centennial Club Omega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    125

    Thumbs up War clock

    So we lose the chance to win a war because the war clock is not true and finishes early. Prepped to do final attack and joking about leaving it to the last second and the clock stops with five seconds to go.

    Big thumbs down SC. No christmas card for you.

  2. #2
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    551
    I’ve noticed several seconds, sometimes even minutes variations between war start and end times. Best to give yourself a few minutes safety margin I feel. Why leave it to the last second anyway?

  3. #3
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,112
    Not everyone’s timer is accurate iirc.

  4. #4
    Centennial Club Omega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    125
    I was leaving it to end because it adds to the theatre that is clash. Didn't realise I needed to attack like my grandparents would, sixteen hours early with a roadmap and a set of notes.

  5. #5
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
    I was leaving it to end because it adds to the theatre that is clash. Didn't realise I needed to attack like my grandparents would, sixteen hours early with a roadmap and a set of notes.
    Just don’t leave it until the last few seconds and you should be fine.

  6. #6
    Forum Contender StormHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Philippines via Memphis, Tn. USA
    Posts
    4,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
    So we lose the chance to win a war because the war clock is not true and finishes early. Prepped to do final attack and joking about leaving it to the last second and the clock stops with five seconds to go.

    Big thumbs down SC. No christmas card for you.
    I suspect that ended the laughter. But, yeah, silly to have a clock that isn't accurate. I have seen it too, five seconds and the attack button goes away. You probably won't do that again? I hope not.

    Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

  7. #7
    Centennial Club Omega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I suspect that ended the laughter. But, yeah, silly to have a clock that isn't accurate. I have seen it too, five seconds and the attack button goes away. You probably won't do that again? I hope not.
    Looks like I will need to get my SC granny pants on in the future. And yes I am dark about this, as I basically drank lots of tasty beverages waiting for the clock to run down.

  8. #8
    Super Member Alfie564's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    We dont have to agree on anything to be kind to one another
    Posts
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
    I was leaving it to end because it adds to the theatre that is clash. Didn't realise I needed to attack like my grandparents would, sixteen hours early with a roadmap and a set of notes.
    And don't forget a thermos of tea!

    seriously tho, that sucks Hun. Last second hits are always a happy ending to a fun war! I'm sorry you didn't get your happy ending.

  9. #9
    Centennial Club Omega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie564 View Post
    And don't forget a thermos of tea!
    Having to drink a copious amount of gin to put this night behind me. Must get the billing details of SC.

  10. #10
    Forum Contender StormHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Philippines via Memphis, Tn. USA
    Posts
    4,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
    Calling you out Darian! I see you seeing my thread!

    I demand satisfaction! And not the Mick Jagger kind
    Personally, I prefer th mick Jagger kind. :P

    Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •