Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: CWL: What color is the checkmark when 2 clans tie in a war?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,330

    CWL: What color is the checkmark when 2 clans tie in a war?

    Since itís red for an L and green for a W, Iím guessing... yellow?
    If anyone has tied a war, can someone show an image of what it looks like? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Super Member M2W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    865
    Grey is used for a tie.

  3. #3
    Senior Member PastUsedBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas this month.... Everybody stay safe and fine. ENJOY. :)
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by M2W View Post
    Grey is used for a tie.
    Yes.. We had a tie once, but can't send a screenshot because I am on a different phone buddy... Sorry
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)

  4. #4
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,007
    I donít think it can be a tie. It will eventually be decided by percentage if Iím not wrong.

  5. #5
    Forum Hero Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobenzochris View Post
    I don’t think it can be a tie. It will eventually be decided by percentage if I’m not wrong.
    If stars and % are the same, it is a tie.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by M2W View Post
    Grey is used for a tie.
    Dang. Yellow would have made more sense tho.

  7. #7
    Forum Elder JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobenzochris View Post
    I donít think it can be a tie. It will eventually be decided by percentage if Iím not wrong.
    That is incorrect. When number of stars and percentage are the same, it's a tie, it's counted as a loss for both parties and both clans get less loot than for a win [but a bit more than for a loss]

  8. #8
    Trainee
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Town Hall
    Posts
    10
    I have a screenshot of my first clan where we used to draw a lot of matches.
    Screenshot_20190211-114616.png
    The link for the picture is above.
    Last edited by Himan7; 5 Days Ago at 06:43 AM.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Himan7 View Post
    I have a screenshot of my first clan where we used to draw a lot of matches.
    Screenshot_20190211-114616.png
    The link for the picture is above.
    Thanks, but I meant the checkmark in CWL.

  10. #10
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    That is incorrect. When number of stars and percentage are the same, it's a tie, it's counted as a loss for both parties and both clans get less loot than for a win [but a bit more than for a loss]
    No, it's counted as a tie for both parties, not a loss. Still, nobody gets the bonus 10 stars in cwl. For normal spin wars, war loot is as follows:

    win: 100%
    tie: 50%
    loss: 40%

    ie, ties suck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •