Thread: Fight for the Demotion, 3 clans fighting to be the bottom 2 losser

New Bloke/Chick

Fight for the Demotion, 3 clans fighting to be the bottom 2 losser

Hey guys, sound kinda odd but this war league was one of the most exciting we ever face.
    A bit about our clan, a casual clan with rush bases about 5 th12, 5 th11 and the rest th10 with 1 th9, low lvl heroes in most bases.
    After we reach Master league 2 seasons ago we went 0 win and 14 loss, people at the clan was very disappointed and if you add the regular war loss was a really tough 2 months for the clan.

The first season in Master we hit hard and end 6, lots of th12 with max heroes we really can't compete.

The second season started with lots of hope, 3 war later and making an average of 28 stars we give up, so the exciting just began.

On this league, we facing 4 really heavy clans with about 10 max th12 on average, the rest was equally strong versus our rush bases. So we dump the league, what we don't know was few other clans want to do the same thing,
    The race for the last 2 spots and the demotion was very interesting. We want to lose but we don't want to give up the medals rewards, some greedy players don't care about the mental health of the clan and went for the most stars they can get after we chat about demotion, or maybe was the competitive nature of some players pushing to try his best, either way, that was really hard to control and the same happen to the others clans on the bottom because we were fluctuating between the 6 place to the 8 on the last 2 wars.
    We ended getting the 8 place. got demote to Crystal league. so we won the Demotion league
    we see what will happen to us on the next season.

Now one of the players in the top clan join us after the war league end, he said was our fault they don't get promoted (they end on the 3 place) to Master 2, because we play to loss, now we faced his clan on the second war, and the last clan we faced was the one on the 2 place at the end of the league.

So I think our loss has nothing to do in the top average, either way, we don't change bases, we use our regular war base. The first clan got 38/27 starts against us vs last clan 42/17. So maybe I'm wrong but my understanding is the most stars you make the higher u will be on the league score system so I don't know why that guy got mad bc we don't score starts last war, the other clan just score more stars on the same bases, his fault I guess.

Anyways the race for the last spot was a bit more exciting than try to win and stay on a league where we don't have any chance.
    Supercell may should get some weight to involve on the league may be to join the next one. Like Master league, you must have x amount of weight to join or you will stay at Crystal until you meet that criteria, so make a bit strong the league before you can get promote to the next one, without going 14 straight loss trying to be in a league higher where u cant win and can't get demote. 2 Seasons was hell on that position.

For with because the jello happy sailboat!
    • "...if I am able to go coach, I want to coach at one place. The University of Florida. It would be a travesty, it would be ridiculous to all of a sudden come back and get the feeling back, get the health back, feel good again and then all of a sudden go throw some other colors on my shirt and go coach. I don't want to do that. I have too much love for this university and these players and for what we've built." - Urban Meyer

Forum Veteran
    Lol.

BTW, the 3rd placed clan should actually thank you guys (if they think it's because of u, even if it actually isn't), because that is the best place to be in. 3rd placed clan wins 5-6 wars normally and doesn't get promoted. So , they enjoy one more season of easy wars. Promotion is not good, unless u get tons of new TH12s. Just staying in same league with 6 wins at 3rd place is the best thing u can hope for.
    Last edited by raja1; 5 Days Ago at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelDevil212 View Post
    So I think our loss has nothing to do in the top average, either way, we don't change bases, we use our regular war base. The first clan got 38/27 starts against us vs last clan 42/17. So maybe I'm wrong but my understanding is the most stars you make the higher u will be on the league score system so I don't know why that guy got mad bc we don't score starts last war, the other clan just score more stars on the same bases, his fault I guess.
    The only thing that he could have been complaining about is if you didn't fill war ccs against that last clan, causing them to be able to gain 4 more stars against you. Then if they difference was less than 4 stars between those 2 clans at the end of the season it may have made a difference. Even then, how did the number 3 clan fair against the number 2 clan in their war? Because if they lost to number 2, then it's completely on them anyways.

In short, your loss wouldn't have affected the top as long as you didn't change bases and filled the war ccs similarly.

New Bloke/Chick
    We fill war cc in all our wars, and they loose 32vs41 versus #2 clan.

My guys just are a bit scare about the ban for clans to trick the war league. don't know if that guy can make a formal complaint and hurt our clan

Forum Veteran
    Sounds like baseball or the NBA, race to the bottom... Why not just, you know, try to win every war?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MossackFonseca View Post
    Sounds like baseball or the NBA, race to the bottom... Why not just, you know, try to win every war?
    because they felt out of their depth. In that case, then tank away
    Until they make changes to make it beneficial to be in a higher tier, then its in the clans best interest to ensure they get demoted if they cant compete.
    Those guys that put the clan decision in jeopardy by ignoring the clan decision and still pushing are a concern tho. What if they caused a 6th place finish?. Another month wasted trying to bail.