Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Solution for the clouds

What about making them up? Simply give a searching player a bogus-base to keep him busy. The needed extra-trophys could be harvested from inactive players, who would loose 7 trophys a week as long as they weren‘t put in a league.

Quote Originally Posted by izy27 View Post
    What about making them up? Simply give a searching player a bogus-base to keep him busy. The needed extra-trophys could be harvested from inactive players, who would loose 7 trophys a week as long as they weren‘t put in a league.
    Please refer to the link I provided above ("bot bases solution"). It is imperative that all read that post before providing a clouding solution, they may find that it has already been considered, and discussed.
    Last edited by rowman; February 10th, 2019 at 08:49 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Instead of waiting in clouds. If we could get notification that there is a base available to hit. That'll be better. At least side by side we can play challenges or we can donate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimpy View Post
    Instead of waiting in clouds. If we could get notification that there is a base available to hit. That'll be better. At least side by side we can play challenges or we can donate.
    Check the link in my signature for a thread discussing improvements that would make clouds more tolerable.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Why SC is not increasing the % of trophies gained with each attack at titan tier, Just by simply increasing the % you will see many more th coming up to Legend and i think this is easily solve the clouding problem

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by agrvika View Post
    Why SC is not increasing the % of trophies gained with each attack at titan tier, Just by simply increasing the % you will see many more th coming up to Legend and i think this is easily solve the clouding problem
    No it wouldn't. The clouding problem is not caused by lack of numbers, it is caused by the very high activity levels of players in the top leagues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)