Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global top10 clans vs. CWL top 10

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Once Champs 1 gets a large enough population, SC should open up a Titans 3 tier, filter out the best of the best even more. If i did math correct, 640 clans in Champs 1, could field a 20 group Titans 3 tier.

will keep the strongest a cut above the rest, perhaps with a 1 clan promotion/demotion system from M1 to T3, and back again.
    I agree. Give it a year or so. SC will do just what you suggest. Likely along with a few other tweaks. Would be nice if those few other tweaks came sooner rather than later though.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Once Champs 1 gets a large enough population, SC should open up a Titans 3 tier, filter out the best of the best even more. If i did math correct, 640 clans in Champs 1, could field a 20 group Titans 3 tier.

will keep the strongest a cut above the rest, perhaps with a 1 clan promotion/demotion system from M1 to T3, and back again.
    I'd say they should open Titan League next season as they gonna be more than 500 clans in Champ 1 already. And that will actually makes things even more exciting cuz right now if you've secured your spot by the 5th-6th round, you don't really play for anything in the last wars as the "top10 rankings" is super flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    But also the weaker clans in champs 1 will be dropping to champs2, and the clans that advance to champs1 will be champs2 champs.
    ()
    That should strengthen champs1 over time, and could absolutely do so if The top 1 clan (not 2) in champs2 would advance to C1 while the bottom 3 drop down.
    The cheaters must continue to be aggressively weeded out of course.

Champs 1 is already much easier with the new champs 2 “second chance champs” needs to be a new tier I agree sooner than later! First season of champs 1 was far more difficult and competitive than the second time around