Thread: CWL top10 is WAY premature.

CWL top10 is WAY premature.

Who actually believes that after 5 war leagues, the best 10 clans out of the millions of clans out there can rationally be determined? Even if only 10,000 clans are competitive at a top level there is no way that 5 rounds is enough to accurately find the 10 best.
    • "...if I am able to go coach, I want to coach at one place. The University of Florida. It would be a travesty, it would be ridiculous to all of a sudden come back and get the feeling back, get the health back, feel good again and then all of a sudden go throw some other colors on my shirt and go coach. I don't want to do that. I have too much love for this university and these players and for what we've built." - Urban Meyer

There were only like 150 clans in Champ 1 last Season and like 320 this one.
    Tens of thousand competitive clans? What ya smoking?
    For example I can tell you Champ 3 clans skill level is terrible. The majority of the clans are there only cuz they field all TH12 rosters.
    Though I agree the Ranking System that determines the top10 needs a serious rework.
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; 6 Days Ago at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    Who actually believes that after 5 war leagues, the best 10 clans out of the millions of clans out there can rationally be determined? Even if only 10,000 clans are competitive at a top level there is no way that 5 rounds is enough to accurately find the 10 best.
    Premature has little to do with the problem of the top 10 in my opinion. Measuring it by star differential is the main problem. Regarding premature, the all th12 clans started in Masters1 the first season and if they were skilled moved up to Champs1 last season or at least this current season. If they failed to get promoted out of Champs2 for two seasons in a row, I don't think they would be expected to compete as top 10 in Champs 1.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.

The star differential is not ideal considering the main goal is to win each war, not smash your opponents. With no titan tier you can already see champs1 being flooded with weaker clans, and by next cwl it will be even worse! Champs 1 was much more challenging last time around. Only way to get a good measure of top clans is continue the tier levels, weed out the cheaters and tankers, and stop flooding the top with clans that needed multiple cwls to get there.
    Last edited by Karma1987; 5 Days Ago at 10:24 PM.