Thread: Not just three attacks a day

Not just three attacks a day

I think there should be unlimited because me and my friend are getting frustrated and mad because we waiting so long I order to get gold and elixer.

3 is plenty. Never had any problem keeping builder busy, lab busy, etc. Just takes some planning. Like many others, I'm maxed with nothing to do.

You can attack a lot more than 3 times in a day. I usually attack like a dozen or more times a day. Only 3 wins for loot. I think they did that so everyone would not max their base in such a short time. Also I think they wanted to make this BB more about trophies than farming. I do wish they would allow more clock tower boost. I see no reason why we should not be able to attack over and over when we want to for trophy pushing.

Forum Legend
    There is no difference between waiting for troops to train and waiting in the clouds until an opponent in your own trophy range is available.

It seems that by setting the troop training at a level that prevents people from attacking more than 6 times an hour (more or less) and at the same time encouraging everybody to attack at least 3 times a day, is needed to ensure that there will always be an opponent when YOU want to find one.

That said, to max out the Builder Base you need to consistently attack 3 times a day for a long time. For a little extra resources, you also need to restart the ClockTower every 7 hours and remember to empty your collectors before they run full after 12 hours. All in all, visiting Builder Base several times every day, attacking and winning is needed.

The fact that you can't just plow your way through the walls with a massive farming session is probably what people are most annoyed about. It's hard to accept that you have to slow down, when you can max your Main Village walls in a couple of weeks of around the clock attacking, but that's how the BB side of the game works.

A lot of players believe that they can only possibly attack during Clock Tower Boost. That is actually not the case. If you visit the Builder Base, and notice that your troops are ready, attack .. you don't have to wait for the troops, they are ready to go. Now, you have to wait 10 minutes or so fro the next attack, and you KNOW that, so why waste time on the Builder Base? Move on over to main and jump into the clouds, do your war attacks, complete a challenge. Treat Builder Base as the side game it is and do other stuff at the same time.

I assure everyone, that if you get your 3 wins every day, you WILL max out eventually .. and you will not have to attack more than 5-6 times to get those wins. (and you have at least 2 Clock Tower boosts and a few bathroom breaks to get those wins, during the day)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Millennial Club
    I think thye shd not cap the loot at 3 attack Per day it's very difficult to farm.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobenzochris View Post
    I think thye shd not cap the loot at 3 attack Per day it's very difficult to farm.
    ..that's the point.

"Farming" is not a part of the Builder Base design goal.

"Pushing" is.

"Short instant fights" is.

"Consistency" and "Player loyalty" is (you gotta play every day, as indicated in my post above)

"Slight twist on troop capabilities and movement" is. (yeah, I call the frustrating AI a "twist")

.. so, Builder Base isn't following the same rules as the Main Village and a lot of people have a hard time understanding and accepting this.

If loot bonus was given on every single attack, some players would have churned through all Builder Base content in a few weeks instead of being forced to spend gems or months playing the game.

Remember; The game isn't a public service, it's a business. You don't have a God Given Right to play and you have no control over the rules (just like you don't have any control over the rules of Chess, if you play against somebody other than your cousin brother)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting