Thread: Cwl medals not showing up

Cwl medals not showing up

Cwl ended for my clan 20 minutes ago. So far we haven't recieved any of our medals. Is anyone else having this problem?

Update: we have now recieved cwl medals
    Last edited by DrJoe4; 1 Week Ago at 05:48 AM. Reason: Updating on the problem

Centennial Club
    Restarted your game? Or maybe just wait... Mine ended early morning, woke up and I had mine. Never been on when they 'should' be received... I'm not a leader of my clan, so maybe you have to wait until they distribute the extra medals?

Hope they turn up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Strongly recommend TH 1.5. Don't build your cannon.

The thing is, I am the leader and thats why I'm asking. It only shows the 7 day map and no way to start the next war or to give out bonus medals.

Centennial Club
    Might pay to log in and out of supercell? Not sure if you have a supercell ID set up. But maybe that will refresh your game and realize that you haven't distributed the medals and give you that option?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Strongly recommend TH 1.5. Don't build your cannon.

CWL ended for us an hour ago and still no medals have been awarded to anyone. Have switched accounts and restarted the game but still nothing.

Forum Elder
    It happens every CWL season. Just wait and they will show up. Normally they show up within a couple hours,

Millennial Club
    Lucky you manage to get them. Congratulation

Give it awhile it will show up..As CWL ended i waited for it and nothing, saw it this morning.