Thread: Giving presents to friends

Fresh Spawn

Giving presents to friends

I though that would be awesome if you could send to any friends coins or diamonds or decorations. To give an example, I've been playing hayday for years, but my little brother stared few months and I wanted to give him coins to help him...
    Thought this would be really cool and make the game more interactive
    Hope I get to hear from you, greetings from 🇵🇹

Centennial Club
    Game would be broken, if this happens. Imagine you have a Farm, Maxed, so you start a new one. No need to farm stuff in your new farm, just feed money over.
    if you could give diamonds over, the players would buy them in bulk, and split the costs, SC would not allow this.
    Your kind and generous thought/reasoning however isnít lost on me. I see where you are coming from. You can still help him buy selling him stuff for one coin, he can then sell with generous profits.
    Last edited by vansimon; 6 Days Ago at 04:31 AM.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 12
    TH: TH10 100% Maxed | AQ: L40 | BK: 40
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Game would be broken, if this happens. Imagine you have a Farm, Maxed, so you start a new one. No need to farm stuff in your new farm, just feed money over.
    if you could give diamonds over, the players would buy them in bulk, and split the costs, SC would not allow this.
    Your kind and generous thought/reasoning however isnít lost on me. I see where you are coming from. You can still help him buy selling him stuff for one coin, he can then sell with generous profits.
    But there should be a limit, you should be limited of doing that. Maybe be able to give few items a day just to avoid what you said.