Thread: DARK ELIXIR for WALL UPGRADES: Please Add this Option.

Fresh Spawn

DARK ELIXIR for WALL UPGRADES: Please Add this Option.

I am a TH12 in the Legend League, and my buildings, troops and heroes are maxed out... except for the walls. I suggest that SuperCell add the option to allow Dark Elixir to be used to upgrade walls. The Dark Elixir Storage is usually overflowing since there is nowhere to spend it. If they don’t want to allow this option at all levels, then perhaps just in the Legend League, or at TH13 level. Thanks!
    Last edited by RobinHF; February 9th, 2019 at 11:52 PM.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    Itís been mentioned that they might do this for future town halls but not for th12 at this stage

Fresh Spawn
    I hope so. I suggested this in the game to the Help & Support Link, and they told me to join this forum and suggest it here... so I don't think it is a done deal. Maybe they want to see how much support there is for the idea.

Fresh Spawn
    Dark Elixir just goes to waste, it makes it so you can't collect all the loot from the Loot Cart... so you can't get rid of the loot cart and get a new one with each attack. That hurts your gold and pink elixir totals. Plus it makes it difficult to swap bases when the Loot Cart is sitting there like a brick. Seems like an oversight to just be bleeding Dark Elixir with nothing to use it on.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinHF View Post
    Dark Elixir just goes to waste, it makes it so you can't collect all the loot from the Loot Cart... so you can't get rid of the loot cart and get a new one with each attack. That hurts your gold and pink elixir totals. Plus it makes it difficult to swap bases when the Loot Cart is sitting there like a brick. Seems like an oversight to just be bleeding Dark Elixir with nothing to use it on.
    Step 1. Make dark elixir troops
    Step 2. Collect loot cart
    Step 3. Delete dark troops
    Step 4. Repeat until loot cart is completely empty
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

I hope so. I suggested this in the game to the Help & Support Link, and they told me to join this forum and suggest it here... so I don't think it is a done deal. Maybe they want to see how much support there is for the idea.
    Support always suggests this to players to get you out of support since it's not really the appropriate place to voice suggestions and to get more people focusing on the forums since that's the appropriate place to voice your thoughts.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    I'm only a TH10 and I don't have anything to spend my dark on. Currently at 162,000 dark and nothing to upgrade. I hope they allow dark for wall upgrades in the future!

I am in that same boat, DE has been full for months. But, what then if when your walls too are maxed? Then what? Back to the same situation as today. Wall useage merely delays the situation, not resolve it.
    Last edited by rowman; February 11th, 2019 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatjimmy View Post
    I'm only a TH10 and I don't have anything to spend my dark on. Currently at 162,000 dark and nothing to upgrade. I hope they allow dark for wall upgrades in the future!
    Raid with bowlers and witches to focus on gathering gold and elixir. It's what I do as an 11. I do that until I drop to about 150k the swap to miners and fill back up. Rinse, repeat.
    Last edited by Piper139; February 11th, 2019 at 01:02 AM.