Thread: Looking for a self-sufficient(ish) nh

Looking for a self-sufficient(ish) nh

Hi!

Looking for an active neighborhood for myself and an in-game friend (levels 65, 56 respectively). We are friendly, very helpful, and respectful. We derby at any point tasks, don't mind a 10th, and complete all tasks. We don’t troll the board for fast tasks and do take our fair share of the lengthy ones. Fair play/team play works for us! Most land is expanded (not the new section needing scrolls) and all fishing spots. Town and machines are actively running.

We are looking for a friendly, polite, and active group, but not a nh where we are expected to be chatty ALL the time (or play 24/7) as we both work, have lives, etc. Opting in (or out) on a given week needs to be Okay as life gets busy sometimes.

If your neighborhood sounds like we might fit, please pm or post below as we hope to join a new hood home on Monday! Looking forward to finding a permanent and happy place to spend time on the farm!
    Last edited by MooFarmer; 1 Week Ago at 01:36 PM.

We might be the neighbourhood you are looking for, we are a bunch of not very chatty independant active farmers, opt in/out of Derby as you need when opted in its 9 tasks at 300+ (no micro managing, no delayed start etc).
    This is our advert so you can learn more about who we are and how we farm https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...utation-points messeges me if you have questions or wish to join

Trainee
    See if we fit the bill. Graceful Neighbours, we have a recruitment post and I just bumped it up. Minimum level is 60 but can be lowered for motivated players. You will have to let me know so I can lower the level.

Hi :)

Have sent you a PM

Hi Moo Farmer,
    Heres our ad see if we are what you are looking for, message me to apply as we are invite only look forward to hearing from you. Cheers

��WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol��

WANTED♥WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 1 new Adult Member (no children) to join after this Derby.♥

We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO♥Silent Players or Forum or Kik♥Traders♥- please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty. Trade Only within our hood!

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby,♥( unless you Opt out) -
    Minimum♥9 tasks x 310 points. 320-400 for special derby.♥Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join.♥We look forward to meeting you.♥♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield.♥Message me first,♥
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join,♥hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help

Fresh Spawn
    I would enjoy having you join my neighborhood!

I am an active player, and participate in Derbys. I mostly play the game for the fun of it. My Farm, Town and Fishing spot are all active. I'm very friendly, not super chatty, and play as often as I can. I will help you out as often as I can. Currently, I help others when I have the extra resources, but it would be more fun to have game friends to help.
    I understand life gets busy for all of us, and sometimes we need to take a break.
    If you are interested in joining my neighborhood, I am interested in having some friends to join me!
    My Tag# is #29G8LJUY

🔆Recruiting / Rebuilding an already strong champions league team.🔆
    ⭐️Always triple Bingo
    ⭐️elder upon joining
    Come join us to be part of a no nonsense winning team that is also super friendly & helpful NH too ♥️
    🔆Derby Outlaws Tag #8RQ9JG9Q 🔆
    Read our link to see if we fit what you are looking for

https://www.icloud.com/notes/08uhQ42u_Bezrl4mfWFWQsHxw

Quote Originally Posted by MooFarmer View Post
    Hi!

Looking for an active neighborhood for myself and an in-game friend (levels 65, 56 respectively). We are friendly, very helpful, and respectful. We derby at any point tasks, don't mind a 10th, and complete all tasks. We don’t troll the board for fast tasks and do take our fair share of the lengthy ones. Fair play/team play works for us! Most land is expanded (not the new section needing scrolls) and all fishing spots. Town and machines are actively running.

We are looking for a friendly, polite, and active group, but not a nh where we are expected to be chatty ALL the time (or play 24/7) as we both work, have lives, etc. Opting in (or out) on a given week needs to be Okay as life gets busy sometimes.

If your neighborhood sounds like we might fit, please pm or post below as we hope to join a new hood home on Monday! Looking forward to finding a permanent and happy place to spend time on the farm!

Peaceful Estates, red cherry green square

Active play for us is 2-3x a week. We have daily players, 1-2x a week players, and even very relaxed players who play when they can but inconsistently. 27/30 players, global hood. Our annoyingly detailed and long recruitment ad is on the forum for more info. We would gladly lower our entrance requirement for you both. Please pm me if you are interested in joining our lovely, peaceful neighborhood.

Best wishes in your search for a great nh match!

Hi, Im in the search of a few good people to join us at the Foxhole II . What I'm looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play, choose tasks worth 310 and up, please make sure to COMPLETE all tasks. I'll make you elder the second you join. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). We may be a small neighborhood, but we still collect all horseshoes! Let's build a strong neighborhood together! Come check it out.
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU