Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same Old Song

Same Old Song

Guys, as we know we'll have bh9
    More Camps(?)
    New hero(?)
    New trops
    Additional levels of every stuff etc

Apart this, which is already expected, what would you demand for Builder Base?

Things that come to my mind:

1) increase trophy reset (maybe 5k, after bh9 arrives)

2) some collective, competitive stuff involving BB

3) Troops and mainly BM's AI improvements.

4) Challenging friends for BB duels

What are you thoughts folks?

Peace out

Fixing the troop AI like (useless) boxer giant and bomber will be nice.

Fix the BM

Hopefully they increase damage of Mega Tesla so that it one-shots a max level baby dragon ...

Air troops are way to strong currently!

-- marrvin
    Last edited by marrvin; February 8th, 2019 at 10:34 PM.

Forum Legend
    I for on is not in a position to "demand" anything.

I expect a new power defense and a new power troop, an extra level on everything and maybe a new camp. We may get an extra AT, FC, Cannon or DC , depending on the new troop. Hopefully some of the existing troops will get an additional troop at level 18, but it all depends on another camp or not. Maybe 5 new wall segments.

One thing we will get, though is; an endless stream of complaints from people who feel entitled to have more than 4K trophies as bh8s, people who feel that they are treated unfairly when they are crushed by people with a higher BH level than themselves and just because the world us unfair to weak players :-)

People will continue to ask for the removal of Builder Base, because they are too full of themselves to realize how insignificant they are, when a playerbase numbers 100 million people. :-)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post

I expect a new power defense and a new power troop, an extra level on everything and maybe a new camp. We may get an extra AT, FC, Cannon or DC , depending on the new troop. Hopefully some of the existing troops will get an additional troop at level 18, but it all depends on another camp or not. Maybe 5 new wall segments.

One thing we will get, though is; an endless stream of complaints from people who feel entitled to have more than 4K trophies as bh8s, people who feel that they are treated unfairly when they are crushed by people with a higher BH level than themselves and just because the world us unfair to weak players :-)

People will continue to ask for the removal of Builder Base, because they are too full of themselves to realize how insignificant they are, when a playerbase numbers 100 million people. :-)

/Affront
    How old is that 100 million player data?
    I see that number used a year ago. Do you have a link to something more recent?
    Even that number will not separate out those that play BB and MV, just MV, Or just BB.

I always ask for daily player counts in the Q and Ignore. I always get the ignore part.
    Last edited by Martvol; February 9th, 2019 at 09:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.

/Affront
    Players are consumers, and consumers...demand.
    All above stuff was already mentioned, don't you think they won't bring anything new apart those things?
    If we won't have, that's the title, new builder hall, but same old song.
    You are predicting a negative scenario with lots of complaints, i see different. There will be lots of rushing to BH9 to enjoy new stuff

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    How old is that 100 million player data?
    I see that number used a year ago. Do you have a link to something more recent?
    Even that number will not separate out those that play BB and MV, just MV, Or just BB.

I always ask for daily player counts in the Q and Ignore. I always get the ignore part.
    clashofstats.com has an estimate on the current number of players.

there is no data on the split between the bases.

Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    Players are consumers, and consumers...demand.
    All above stuff was already mentioned, don't you think they won't bring anything new apart those things?
    If we won't have, that's the title, new builder hall, but same old song.
    You are predicting a negative scenario with lots of complaints, i see different. There will be lots of rushing to BH9 to enjoy new stuff
    When have an upgrade to the game NOT resulted in an unreasonable abount of complaints?!? :-)

I for one will rush to BH9 with a fist full of Books, Medals and Gems.

"demand" is such a hard word.. It implies entitlement, to me. The company must do their best to earn money to ensure the future revenue..

You can't "demand" an extra scoop of ice cream, just because you are a customer and you certainly can't if you don't intend to by anything in the first place.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

clashofstats.com has an estimate on the current number of players.

there is no data on the split between the bases.
    <Snip>

/Affront
    I went to this site and I did not see any active base counter of any sort.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.

If we just get more of the same with bh9, not sure I will bother. Been enjoying being retired from the BB.