Thread: What should I do with my TH12 minis?

What should I do with my TH12 minis?

Hey guys. I'm the leader of a rebuilding level 12 clan and am currently a semi-rushed th11 (decent ish heroes but rushed defences and dark troops.) I've made two mini accounts over the past few months, very rushed th12s for siege machines with level 5 king and queen and level 1 warden as well as level 6/7 barch. Now that they have reached TH12 I'm not exactly too sure about what to do with them. I have't built any of the town hall 12 defences (third inferno etc.) and my town hall is 1 star, so I was wondering if there was any way I could take it into war.

Do you guys think I should max miners or e drags first? (for spam war attacks.) Should I place my TH12 defences down? (I think my TH12s have less weight than my TH11, who is number 1 in our clan.) Does "TH11.5" work? Would love to get some advice.

If anyone wants the tag so that they can see the accounts here are the tags:

Clan tag: #PRRQ2V0U (TepossCommunity)
    Main account (TH11): #RV09U0RY (Zeraora)
    Mini 1 (TH11, will be TH12 after CWL): #PJ9Y2LRVL (Aero)
    Mini 2 (TH12): #YG0Y2CPCJ (MiniHero)

Forum Legend
    CWL, you can take them
    Regular war, you'll probably match against 12s or strong 11s.
    Edrags would be "quickest" path to viable war troop as that only requires 2 upgrades to max.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.