Thread: Lost my Village

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Lost my Village

There is something wrong with the supercell I'D login. I had a village on my email address ali*********@gmail.com on level 12 town hall. I cleared the game data on my phone. after that I tried to load my account using supercell I'D but it said that no account/supercell id exists against this email address and asked me to register a new account. I had to register and as soon as I registered it took me to a whole new village with level 1 townhall. Now whenever I try to login using my email address in supercell ID login it always takes me to that new village. But when I try to connect from Google play login with the same email address, it correctly shows my username and town hall level 12. it also says that I need to login using supercell I'D in order to load thay village. but again if I use supercell I'd to login it loads the new village with townhall level 1. I can do a screen recording of the issue and share with you if that's required to understand the workflow.

with gmail email accounts there is a tricky thing.
    the email endings "@gmail" and "@googlemail" works both and you will recive emails matter which ending you use.
    the tricky part:
    for scid login the system will only accept the ending you used during registration.
    that means:
    if you used "@googlemail" during registration than the system will not accept "@gmail" as login and you will get an email that there is no village associated.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi wontanwontan. Thanks for reply however, I'm certain that I used email address ending with @gmail.com instead of @googlemail.com. Is there any other thing that I can try?

Quote Originally Posted by KULKING View Post
    Hi wontanwontan. Thanks for reply however, I'm certain that I used email address ending with @gmail.com instead of @googlemail.com. Is there any other thing that I can try?
    try first the different endings during login. if both get you no supercell id code than check your email folders and email settings. maybe supercell id is blocked in your email account.

make sure your village is really saved with supercell id. you can try your old login method (i guess gplay login).

Fresh Spawn
    My issue is completely different. I get the login code every time whereas you are thinking that I don't even get the code. It loads my village through supercell ID but somehow that village has been replaced with townhall level 1 village. I have tried logging in with gplay as well but it still says that I need to login using my supercell ID.

My issue is completely different. I get the login code every time whereas you are thinking that I don't even get the code. It loads my village through supercell ID but somehow that village has been replaced with townhall level 1 village. I have tried logging in with gplay as well but it still says that I need to login using my supercell ID.
    than you use the wrong email account during login. as i said there is a big difference for supercell id if you use "@gmail" or "@googlemail". for you personally it is one email account but supercell id think that it is a complete idfferent email account.

make sure you use the correct email account and the correct ending.

previously you where able to login with supercell id and you now obviously use the wrong email account/ending for the email account during login.

you are not the first one who said that he did everything correct and at the end found his failure during login.😉

Fresh Spawn
    So I think I should share the screens recording with you. Only then you are going to believe me?

If I'm not using the correct ID then why COC is able to find my village with townhall level 12? But it just refuses to load that.

So I think I should share the screens recording with you. Only then you are going to believe me?

If I'm not using the correct ID then why COC is able to find my village with townhall level 12? But it just refuses to load that.
    i guess you mean that.