Thread: Three players looking for hood

Three players looking for hood

Hi all we are looking to leave our current hood. Three players lvls 88, 68 & 109.
    We are looking for a derby competitive but relaxed hood allowing the option of opting out if life gets busy and not being told that we arent being active enough. We would like a hood with 20+ players and are looking for a mainly Australian hood. We want a hood that has more then one co-leader we are all really good players definitely pull our weight in all aspects of the game.
    Please contact me through KIK: butterflygal8582. Look forward to hearing from you...
    Last edited by Fayziec82; February 8th, 2019 at 08:59 AM.

Good luck in your search for the right fit, more relaxed hood Faye, unfortunately we are a Champions League Hood and need our players to be active.

Hi, we might be the nh you are looking for, if you need to opt out of Derby occasionally that is fine, also if you have busy week or are on holiday for a week or so (not months) that too is ok. We have several players from Australia/nz but are a genuine international (English speaking) nh so people tend to be on at all times.
    we are champions league, always have been, with NO micromanaging/delayed start/10th task etc

this is our advert which will let you know more about us and how we farm, messeges me if you are interested https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...utation-points

We need helpful, players, but are relaxed enough that you can opt-out when you need to. I hope you check us out. Not in Australia, tho.

Neighborhood name: WEST
    COASTDERBY

New neighborhood, who aims for top Derby levels each week with helpful spirit
    Level 40+
    Red Heart with green Cat
    Neighbourhood tag: #PCUYVV9V

Our hood leader:
    Tinaís Farm (leader) level 137
    Open (co-leader)
    open (elders)

About our neighbourhood-
    Welcome to the West Coast Derby! I started our neighborhood to have fun and meet new people and socialize and play derbys and win. My former neighborhood had people from all over the world, but I was rarely on when others were on, so I was looking for players in the Pacific time zone so we could socialize more. if your interested in a great neighbourhood come join our neighborhood

This hood is all about new beginnings and great experiences! We are looking for Active, Helping, Chatty, Derby playing neighborhood!

Gameplay: do all 9 task 290+ ,Communication and teamwork are a MUST,No drama ! OK to take breaks from derby if you opt out for short periods.

Canít wait to meet you!

Rules:

Our neighborhood has 4 simple rules we kindly ask all members to follow-

1. Do not take any tasks under 290 points
    2. Completed all derby tasks please!! If youíre too busy and canít commit, please opt out of the derby so you donít affect the team
    3. Help each other as much as you can - play with heart
    4. Have fun!

Last edited by Winky2me; February 11th, 2019 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayziec82 View Post
    Hi all we are looking to leave our current hood. Three players lvls 88, 68 & 109.
    We are looking for a derby competitive but relaxed hood allowing the option of opting out if life gets busy and not being told that we arent being active enough. We would like a hood with 20+ players and are looking for a mainly Australian hood. We want a hood that has more then one co-leader we are all really good players definitely pull our weight in all aspects of the game.
    Please contact me through KIK: butterflygal8582. Look forward to hearing from you...
    Farming Squad is still looking to add a few more active members, and thereís still plenty of time to join before the next Derby starts!
    ⭐️Required level to join is 65
    ⭐️We do tasks 310+, 320+ for special derbies, and 400 for mystery. 9/9 tasks required, 10th task is optional (we never require you to spend diamonds)
    ⭐️English speaking only!! No exceptions, we have tried it in the past and it just makes it too hard to communicate.
    ⭐️We are a well established NH (started March 2017), competing in the champions league. In champions league competition we have won 45 times, placed second 25 times, and third 5 times.
    ⭐️We have two basic rules. First is that we leave all watering/reviving for those on help task during the derby. On Mondayís and during help events this rule is suspended. You can help with boats, truck tasks, and town visitors at any time. The second rule is that if you do happen to fail a task we ask that if possible you do complete a 10th task (again we would never require you to buy diamonds).
    ⭐️We have a Facebook page as well as a Facebook messenger group to help us all stay connected and request help as needed.
    ⭐️If you are just looking for expansion items or for us to fill all your crates and truck orders our NH is not for you. We are very helpful and generous, but we expect it to be a two way street.
    ⭐️We do not immediately promote. If you complete all your derby tasks for at least 2 weeks and are a good fit for the NH we will promote to elder at that point. We have members across several time zones so tasks are deleted regularly.

We are a fun, helpful, and active hood seeking like minded members. We have lost some inactive members as of late so we are hoping to find some new friends to join us! If we sound like a good fit for you please check us out! We hope to see you soon!

Farming Squad
    #8Q8UC22U

Centennial Club
    Hi. Sent you kik before. Here is our post...
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 145 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Come join our hood! We would love to have you. We have players ranging from lvl 46 - 122! We are a Champion League team!

NH Tag: #8UPU2CUV, Blue circle with a green horse

We love Hayday and try to keep the fun game stress free. We are active derby players, so we ask that if you do not like derby to please opt out.

4x 300+ point tasks required for derby participants. Most players do all 9 tasks! 10th always optional.
    Champion League!
    21 Active members, so someone is always online. English speaking members primarily.
    Lots of tools for trading!

We are happy, helpful and polite! Come and join our hood!