Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Builder Base 9?

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Making this system would require programming, testing and most importantly a "business case" .. I'm not saying that the programming and testing would be hard, but .. it's time that could have been used on something with a better business case....snip...

/Affront
    Just as long as you approve of how the devs spend their time I guess the rest of us should not complain. BH does nothing for a lot of people. I think they have a just complaint that time is spent on a part of the game they dislike.

It isn't like SC left the main game stagnant for a very long time to work on something else.... <Sarcasm in case you missed that>
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.

Centennial Club
    I am 100% sure the next update will be BH9 ! Project Blue Sky from what it seems so far isn't properly completed.

Quote Originally Posted by RemoteCtrl View Post
    please no...

Either they need to up the win bonus or lower the prices of walls...
    it takes too long IMO
    You only have to get 3 wins per day and don't even have to be in the top loot range to max out faster than the updates come, so I don't see why they would need to reduce the prices of walls.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+, while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Expand trophy range for matching down by 500 cups, reduce matching up by 500. Other suggested changes found here.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You only have to get 3 wins per day and don't even have to be in the top loot range to max out faster than the updates come, so I don't see why they would need to reduce the prices of walls.
    I’ve been getting 3 wins a day as well.. nothing more, except in the case of a Games challenge.

BB only demand, that you consistently get all the loot you can possibly get.

As a Farmer, I can relate to that.

/Affront

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    Just as long as you approve of how the devs spend their time I guess the rest of us should not complain. BH does nothing for a lot of people. I think they have a just complaint that time is spent on a part of the game they dislike.

It isn't like SC left the main game stagnant for a very long time to work on something else.... <Sarcasm in case you missed that>
    The time spend is gone.. now they just have to get the best out of it ..

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    The time spend is gone.. now they just have to get the best out of it ..

/Affront
    Good money after bad....
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.