Thread: Best place to put Tornado Trap for TH12 in CWL?

Question Best place to put Tornado Trap for TH12 in CWL?

I think the best place to put the tornado trap in CWL is touching the TH on the side/corner where attackers usually come from (almost always closest side). Anyone think another location is better?
    1. The TH can cause major damage to troops while stuck in the trap
    2. TH may stay up if they didn't send enough troops into TH
    3. It may cause early GW ability thus leading to giga bomb severely damaging troops
    4. The attacker might send too many troops into the TH and giga bomb could kill a large group and cause percentage fail

Probably best place for skellies too to add to the damage.

In regular war you could probably make the argument to place the TT elsewhere but in CWL you only get 1 shot.

Agree? Disagree?

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Red777 View Post
    I think the best place to put the tornado trap in CWL is touching the TH on the side/corner where attackers usually come from (almost always closest side). Anyone think another location is better?
    1. The TH can cause major damage to troops while stuck in the trap
    2. TH may stay up if they didn't send enough troops into TH
    3. It may cause early GW ability thus leading to giga bomb severely damaging troops
    4. The attacker might send too many troops into the TH and giga bomb could kill a large group and cause percentage fail

Probably best place for skellies too to add to the damage.

In regular war you could probably make the argument to place the TT elsewhere but in CWL you only get 1 shot.

Agree? Disagree?
    That's were I put my TT most of the time, the only downside is that it is more predictable.
    Another good option is maybe to bait an Electrone or suicide Siegemachine and put the tornado trap near the queen.

Millennial Club
    I think it can depend. I'm in M3 and #1 on the lineup so I use an anti-2 base to try to force them to use a TH12 attacker, so I have a centered TH and an offset eagle, and lots of attackers try to snipe the eagle in one way or another so the tornado trap is there to cause that to take more effort and sometimes mess up their bb snipe attempt. This season I copied Itzu's war base from a recent youtube video, and it has the tornado trap in a completely different area, because people in Champs 1 can be counted on to get at least two stars, and to anticipate that the tornado trap will be in one of a very small number of obvious places, so it's in a slightly nonobvious one.