Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Screen stuck on updating

Trainee
    I tried fixing the problem by not switching networks this time and found out that it will work after turning the device off 2-3 times. This worked on 4 devices I had, including an android phone.

From the thread from 2014 they wanted this info, som I'm just gonna leave it here.

Device model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
    Operating system: have to check later
    Internet service provider: Telenor
    Mobile service provider: Ice.net
    Tried Wi-Fi: Yes
    Tried 4G/3G: Yes
    Latest version of Hayday installed: Yes
    For how long did you wait (app open, and stuck at "Updating..") until you quit the app?: 10 minutes

It has been very frustrating to not have my favorite game for three days. Thank you so much Andrew for your suggestion. I drove to a fast food parking lot, jumped on their hotspot, the game loaded. Then I returned home, and my game was able to load on my normal WiFi. Thanks again for the help. I had tried updates, vpn, router without success.

I switched wifi connection from 5G to 2.4G, and it worked. Thanks guys

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrlindel View Post
    From the thread from 2014 they wanted this info, som I'm just gonna leave it here.

Device model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
    Operating system: have to check later
    Internet service provider: Telenor
    Mobile service provider: Ice.net
    Tried Wi-Fi: Yes
    Tried 4G/3G: Yes
    Latest version of Hayday installed: Yes
    For how long did you wait (app open, and stuck at "Updating..") until you quit the app?: 10 minutes
    Try turning your device off at least 3 times, each time after you get the updating error. This worked on all of my kindles and two phones.
    Last edited by Andrew78931; February 11th, 2019 at 08:05 PM.

Trainee

Question Game's not loading .. "Updating..."

I have recently installed hay day and it doesn't load .. It just says "updating"... And that's it until a message appears saying there's a problem connecting to the server.. And I don't think it's my wifi because i can play and use other apps perfectly.... Why this happens? Help

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Try clearing the cache on your device, then reboot your modem/router. This usually works for me. Another thing I do when I've done the others, is turn wifi off on my tablet then back on. Good luck!

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

Continuing Updating then No connection to Server

Been going on for abt a week now, started in the middle of the derby. I REALLY want to play! Got the app on 3 different devices (same farm) & the same problem with them all. Tried uninstalling & reinstalling, repeatedly, but it doesn't help. Can't get a response from SuperCell. What's going on???

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlena00 View Post
    Been going on for abt a week now, started in the middle of the derby. I REALLY want to play! Got the app on 3 different devices (same farm) & the same problem with them all. Tried uninstalling & reinstalling, repeatedly, but it doesn't help. Can't get a response from SuperCell. What's going on???
    Have you looked through the posts on this thread? I suggest giving them all a go, as it might be fixable on your end. Let us know what works.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

Quote Originally Posted by scarlena00 View Post

Has anyone experiencing this problem been able to get a response from support? They’re still ignoring me.