Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ready for Th12?

Ready for Th12?

Hey Guy,

Im a nearly maxed th11 and sitting in Titan2 at 4505 trophies.
    As you can see here is a picture of my Base:
    http://imgur.com/a/lsuGygZ

My Queen is lvl 50 my King lvl 41 and my Warden lvl 11. Mist troops are maxed in my Labour. Im asking myself if it wouldnt be more efficient to upgrade my TH to get me the Wallwrecker and so on myself. Also im thinking about getting into legends League. Pls help me if you can.

Thank you in advance !
    Last edited by Gilgamesh4488; February 6th, 2019 at 06:41 AM.

Centennial Club
    My opinion - stay in TH11 and upgrade your warden and walls (if all defenses are maxed).
    Do not go to legends until the clouds issue is fixed.

There's easily more dead bases and resources at TH11 to work on that Warden before going to TH12.

You're going to need every ounce of Eternal Tome once you start fighting Giga Tesla's.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    All the way up to th12. Enjoy more stuff and have fun

You are far from maxed: Heroes and walls still have a long way to go.

Now if you are not a war player, walls are less important to max out (though they do help in your defenses) but those heroes need to be maxed. Especially the warden, as others pointed out.

So my advice would be to at least upgrade the warden and king: Starting TH 12 with maxed heroes will help a lot.

As for going Legend: As a nearly maxed TH 11 (Th is upgrading) I steer clear from Legend league. Dropping trophies every time I get to Titan 2, as the clouds are simply no fun. Getting high in trophies is easy once you are TH 11, but especially if you want to keep those builders busy all of the time, clouds are not what you want.
    <gone>

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    You are far from maxed: Heroes and walls still have a long way to go.

Now if you are not a war player, walls are less important to max out (though they do help in your defenses) but those heroes need to be maxed. Especially the warden, as others pointed out.

So my advice would be to at least upgrade the warden and king: Starting TH 12 with maxed heroes will help a lot.

As for going Legend: As a nearly maxed TH 11 (Th is upgrading) I steer clear from Legend league. Dropping trophies every time I get to Titan 2, as the clouds are simply no fun. Getting high in trophies is easy once you are TH 11, but especially if you want to keep those builders busy all of the time, clouds are not what you want.

Great advice.. couldn't of said it better myself.

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    Keep in mind you can farm TH10s easier if you stay TH11 for a while longer.

Try and get as much as you can possibly handle before upgrading it only makes it easier on yourself.

Walls like yours arnt too bad. But I'd focus on your heros if you can, and get them max before upgrading to TH12
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 299 - 30m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.3b spoils - 3.3k stars - Full Stats

Thank you for your Help !

Im wont push to legends League anymore. But isnt it more efficient to go to TH12, getting me the Wallwrecker and Stoneslammer? In Titan 2 im only fighting TH12. They have the advantage over me because of their higher level def. Same goes for walles. The lvl 11 and lvl 12 walls both need 2 hits from the ww. I think im gonna upgrade my heroes and than upgrade my TH !

Greetings from Austria !
    Last edited by Gilgamesh4488; February 6th, 2019 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh4488 View Post
    Thank you for your Help !

Im wont push to legends League anymore. But isnt it more efficient to go to TH12, getting me the Wallwrecker and Stoneslammer? In Titan 2 im only fighting TH12. They have the advantage over me because of their higher level def. Same goes for walles. The lvl 11 and lvl 12 walls both need 2 hits from the ww. I think im gonna upgrade my heroes and than upgrade my TH !

Greetings from Austria !
    Hi,

it is of course your decision but if it were me i would stay at TH11 for a while and learn some starts, get heroes up, and sort the walls out..

then you will be ready for TH12.

I am a max TH12 with 10 more wall bits to do and at th12 walls are so important and max troops just walk through lower level walls..

as i said.. your decision

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    There is some good advice above.

But if you really do want to upgrade then upgrade. The only advice I would give if you do go down that route is to drop to gold/crystal and use giant and goblins or barch. You will then be able to keep at least two heros down and get builders going on those intense early needed lix upgrades.

You will be able to keep at least two heros down back to back for as long as you want as long as you're an active farmer. Camps, lab, cc, Sieges etc all important early upgrades.