Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ready for Th12?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh4488 View Post
    Im wont push to legends League anymore. But isnt it more efficient to go to TH12, getting me the Wallwrecker and Stoneslammer? In Titan 2 im only fighting TH12. They have the advantage over me because of their higher level def. Same goes for walles. The lvl 11 and lvl 12 walls both need 2 hits from the ww. I think im gonna upgrade my heroes and than upgrade my TH !
    Drop to low Titan 3 and you will find more TH 11 bases, even a TH 10 every now and then.
    If you upgrade to TH 12, you will get less loot from TH 10 and 11 bases, keep that in mind before you hit the button.

Regarding walls, not every wall is destroyed by a wall wrecker. Once your troops reach the core, they will often have to get out of there as well, and get into other sections of the base. The higher the wall level, the more time it takes for them to break them, while being shot at by defenses. So believe me, walls make a huge difference on any ground based attack. But even with air attacks, when clean up troops are ground bases (or heroes).
    <gone>

I think it would be a mistake to go to th12 with out the proper offense. You will be outmatched against th12s with the low heros, as you can see others are already calling for a offense buff, but at the end of the day itís your call. Gl buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh4488 View Post
    Thank you for your Help !

Im wont push to legends League anymore. But isnt it more efficient to go to TH12, getting me the Wallwrecker and Stoneslammer? In Titan 2 im only fighting TH12. They have the advantage over me because of their higher level def. Same goes for walles. The lvl 11 and lvl 12 walls both need 2 hits from the ww. I think im gonna upgrade my heroes and than upgrade my TH !

Greetings from Austria !

Forum Elder
    IMO neglecting your warden and moving to 12 isn't a good idea. Get him to 20 before you make that move. Whether your war or not.

Finish ur heroes

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    There is some good advice above.

But if you really do want to upgrade then upgrade. The only advice I would give if you do go down that route is to drop to gold/crystal and use giant and goblins or barch. You will then be able to keep at least two heros down and get builders going on those intense early needed lix upgrades.

You will be able to keep at least two heros down back to back for as long as you want as long as you're an active farmer. Camps, lab, cc, Sieges etc all important early upgrades.
    I don't see many dead bases in the lower leagues if I recall, I haven't been farming due to CWL so I forgot how it is down there.
    Last edited by Moles; February 10th, 2019 at 07:30 PM.