Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No lunar decor in last reward threshold

Fresh Spawn

No lunar decor in last reward threshold

Iím in novice league and have just finished all 12 tasks to reach the last threshold. Thereís no lunar decor in the last reward threshold column. The reward there is the usual choice among tems, bems or sems. Anyone else having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by hdgp1a View Post
    I’m in novice league and have just finished all 12 tasks to reach the last threshold. There’s no lunar decor in the last reward threshold column. The reward there is the usual choice among tems, bems or sems. Anyone else having the same problem?
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

In the novice league there are 6 thresholds. The last threshold should have a Blue Banner. If you have only reached 5 columns of rewards, check to see the point value of the next column. Can you reach it by doing the 13th task for diamonds?

Even solo players doing tasks for the maximum point value need the extra task to reach the final threshold. Prior to the adjustment in threshold points solo players could not reach all the thresholds, even with the additional one for diamonds.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    I have reached the 6th and final threshold (3,360 points) without the need for extra task. My 12 required tasks = 3,689 points. There is no lunar decor in the final column.

Is it possible that you post a screenshot of your thresholds?

You should also contact support, as an error may have happened for those NH’s not in the Champion League.
    Level 156
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Iím in the Champion league, did 18 tasks, 9 horseshoes and still didnít get a lunar decoration
    Last edited by Molly09; February 5th, 2019 at 10:35 PM.

Centennial Club
    Yup.

NICK - can you alert the right folks about this and get a fix sorted as soon as possible ?

Level 181 ♦️Town 65 ♦️ :Achievements 143/144 ♦️

Thanks Eddie for posting. Please also contact support with this same screenshot.
    Level 156
    Be kind. 🤗

Same problem here
    Last edited by Mimp74; February 6th, 2019 at 03:29 AM.
    Telegram:
    T.me/MohsenPandesh
    Follow My HayDay Instagram Page (16.3K members):
    ​Level: 90

Rookie league because we never do the derby normally. 2 opted in, 11 tasks each at 320 completed. No decor in last threshold. Will send to support but another glitch reminds me why I don’t usually bother with the derby.

Fresh Spawn
    Same problem. I’m in the champions league, did all 19 tasks yesterday, won nine horseshoe prizes, (but can’t use any of those in the ninth slot) and there is definitely no Lunar Decor item. iOS user