Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Properly maxing out should be a rule

Properly maxing out should be a rule

I personally feel supercell should stop players from moving further into the game unless the players don't max out everything (i mean everything even lab, walls and heroes) completely upto the most permissible level that their town hall allows them to before they can proceed to the next town hall, could be a much balanced game and shall prevent noobs to mess up with the game, cause we hate rushers and are sick of them..

Forum Legend
    People are allowed to play like they want and the current rule is: you got to have everything on the ground before moving to TH12.

So .. luckily, that provides an endless supply of weak bases for the rest of us to steal resources from

If people LIKE to be weak, they should be allowed to.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

I think 99% people would disagree. So do you think SC will implement this for just 1% people? If they would have implemented that I don't think it would have as many player as it has now. People would have quite getting frustrated, that's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardBHP91 View Post
    cause we hate rushers and are sick of them..
    I'm a maxer, but rushing is the quickest way to get to Max TH12. It's not for everybody, but done properly it has it's value.
    I'm guessing however, you are not referring to these highly active farmers, but to the casual player base.
    Well SC have already implemented a progression path that means you have to build every defence at least before moving up, but again this was done to dilute the onslaught of future casual engineering.

Clash is a game that should be enjoyed by everyone. I'm not sure enforcing 'maxing out' is the way forward.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Why on earth would we want to do that? Because you 'hate' rushers and 'are sick of them'? Dear sir, it seems that you have a problem, not Supercell.

It would be completely ridiculous to force people into a certain play style, let everybody play the way they want. It is not as if they are hurting someone. The only play style that hurt people in the past was engineered bases in wars. That is something that SC took care of (more or less).

Might you wonder, I am a maxer, walls included. But I refuse to dictate my play style upon others. Maxing a base is only useful for war players in fact. No matter what you 'hate' or are 'sick of'.

So all of you think what is happening in the cwl is right!! Getting to 12 is not the game i think properly maxing out is what they want us to do or else they would not have levels of everything to be upgraded before moving on to the next town hall

I personally love rushers, in other peoples clans.

I don't know what you mean by we are sick of them. If you don't like them don't let them in your clan.

I don't think this idea will get a lot of support. You haven't been playing long?

Should someone max out their base? Yes, most of the time. I do see exceptions. Some clans/people need a base that only donates. Some clans need that nearly max TH11 to go to 12. Would really make the game kind of boring to do what you suggested. The choices are part of the game. Let the rushers give us easy loot.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

So all of you think what is happening in the cwl is right!! Getting to 12 is not the game i think properly maxing out is what they want us to do or else they would not have levels of everything to be upgraded before moving on to the next town hall
    What's happening is CWL is not right, but forced maxing is not going to solve it either as there is no matching criteria to CWL. It will be the same case no matter what. As others have said, forcing a particular play style is not good for game, so no game does that and neither SC will do it.
    Last edited by zxparesh3; February 5th, 2019 at 09:36 AM.

Forum Legend
    You are mixing things here, buddy.

Just because somebody is at TH12, doesn't mean that they are strong. So .. it's up to you to either NOT PUT THEM IN YOUR LINEUP or simply crush them if they are in the opponent clan.

Yes, I imagine that the members in lower level clans in the lower leagues are constantly switching around (which is why I advocate strongly for forced re-seeding below a certain League level) and that their strength can vary wildly from war to war.

"Recruit more strong players" .. it has the unfortunate side effect that a clan can be very strong all of a sudden .. or very weak.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Forum Champion
    What does maxing have to do with CWL? You should be happy to face rushed bases. Especially if you are maxing. CWL puts rushed and engineered bases at a disadvantage.