Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Properly maxing out should be a rule

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    putting words in my mouth.. at no point did i say that 99% of the population are doing it wrong and nor did i say the only way to the play the game is to max..

please refrain from quoting me and putting your spin on my text please.
    Well actually you said maxers play the game as it was designed to play. As Higgsbosons suggest only a minority are true maxers, it would mean according to you the rest doesn't play the game as it was meant to be played.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    People are allowed to play like they want and the current rule is: you got to have everything on the ground before moving to TH12.

So .. luckily, that provides an endless supply of weak bases for the rest of us to steal resources from

If people LIKE to be weak, they should be allowed to.

/Affront
    Second post in this thread shoulda ended all discussion. Affront is ABSOLUTELY correct.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #93
    I got banned for showing Ajax my new recruitment tool.
    I would go further than saying Supercell have never said Maxing is the ideal way to play and say that they have absolutely defended the right of players to upgrade however they see fit. If it wasn't for players trying to game the war MM they wouldn't even have discussed forcing players to drop defences before upgrading their TH's. Even now with the reasonably recent tinkering you can have a TH12 so rushed the paint is still wet on your 4th Builder hut if that's what you want to do.

Wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas this month.... Everybody stay safe and fine. ENJOY. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    I would go further than saying Supercell have never said Maxing is the ideal way to play and say that they have absolutely defended the right of players to upgrade however they see fit. If it wasn't for players trying to game the war MM they wouldn't even have discussed forcing players to drop defences before upgrading their TH's. Even now with the reasonably recent tinkering you can have a TH12 so rushed the paint is still wet on your 4th Builder hut if that's what you want to do.
    That's what is my point...
    And everybody says like that..
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Please ensure posting is civil and not personal guys. It's a really interesting discussion so it would be a shame to have it ended by those nasty Mods.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Holps again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns

Engineering is NEVER an advantage in CWL. No one will ever convince me that a rushed TH11 is better than a max TH11 and I have no idea why a th7 would rather face a maxed 11 than engineered 11. Either way you are going to face the th11 because they are choosing to sandbag and stay in a lower league. The issues with CWL do not come with rushing, they come from clans not trying.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    Engineering is NEVER an advantage in CWL. No one will ever convince me that a rushed TH11 is better than a max TH11 and I have no idea why a th7 would rather face a maxed 11 than engineered 11. Either way you are going to face the th11 because they are choosing to sandbag and stay in a lower league. The issues with CWL do not come with rushing, they come from clans not trying.
    It depends what you call "engineering" (since there is a wide variety of definitions on this board). A rushed TH11 isn't better than a max TH11. BUT, given that time is the limiting factor to a lot of this...I might rather face a max TH9 than a rushed TH11. If a player has the time to do one or the other, but NOT the time to have a max TH11...that matters.

There's definitely no advantage to rushing a TH and just sitting there intentionally letting builders sit idle and not work because you don't want to increase "war weight"...there could definitely be some advantage to rushing over maxing out a lower TH level though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardBHP91 View Post
    I personally feel supercell should stop players from moving further into the game unless the players don't max out everything (i mean everything even lab, walls and heroes) completely upto the most permissible level that their town hall allows them to before they can proceed to the next town hall, could be a much balanced game and shall prevent noobs to mess up with the game, cause we hate rushers and are sick of them..
    with your suggestion there would many players who would quit this game for sure.
    Grinding walls is too boring, if supercell does not allow to move forward without skipping it than there will be lot of players who will quit.
    Last edited by Reevil; February 6th, 2019 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    It depends what you call "engineering" (since there is a wide variety of definitions on this board). A rushed TH11 isn't better than a max TH11. BUT, given that time is the limiting factor to a lot of this...I might rather face a max TH9 than a rushed TH11. If a player has the time to do one or the other, but NOT the time to have a max TH11...that matters.

There's definitely no advantage to rushing a TH and just sitting there intentionally letting builders sit idle and not work because you don't want to increase "war weight"...there could definitely be some advantage to rushing over maxing out a lower TH level though.
    I agree that strategic rushing gets you ahead faster than maxing and time is definitely a factor. My post was more related to the complaints that low leagues in CWL are seeing lobsided wars due to rushing. My contention is that those same players that have rushed bases will remain in a low league with max bases because they are “farming medals”. The award system in CWL needs changed to encourage climbing the ladder. The problem is that if you increase the rewards at higher tiers then the gap between seasoned and new players will widen further.

I'm a max'er which I do purely out of preference. I did it on the BB too... and the penalty for that is that I am still 2-3 months out on walls where the rushers have been done for quite some time.

Rushers that are bad/weak attackers within your own clan are frustrating only if you start them in war. Aside from that they share an interest in the very same pass-time that you enjoy... just differently.
    Last edited by Oshbeegosh; February 6th, 2019 at 05:39 PM.