Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned for No reason

Banned for No reason

I got banned In clash of clans about a week ago for inappropriate language I did use inappropriate language and I learn my lesson and I got a ban of two days then this week last night I was asleep and I woke up and my account was banned for seven days I didnít say a single curse word I didnít say anything inappropriate I didnít do a single thing you get I still got banned I just want to know if somebody can help me and tell me a reason for maybe why I got banned.

Forum Elder
    The loading screen should have a reason for the ban.

I have read that supercell has an automatic algorithm system, that automatically bans someone if they get reported by too many people.
    Maybe that is the reason
    Last edited by chrischar; February 5th, 2019 at 02:16 AM.

Wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas this month.... Everybody stay safe and fine. ENJOY. :)
    If it is a ban for 7 days, don't panic.. It is not a permanent ban after all... Just keep in mind the lesson what you learnt, and never do this again, so that you do not get banned next time.
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)

Correct, if a bunch of people report you it’s an auto ban. Happens in global. Just remember though, things that might not be offensive to you, it might be offensive to others or regions

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

Isn’t the auto ban for # of reports from global just a suspension from global, not the game, though? OP, what does the message say when you try to log in?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Isn’t the auto ban for # of reports from global just a suspension from global, not the game, though? OP, what does the message say when you try to log in?
    That's how I understand it, and only 24 hours at that

OP Got what he/she deserves.. Nothing unfair in it... Supercell always warn you to be polite with others and be respectful...else u could face Bann...but some people never bother unless actions is taken..So be patient and wait for 7 more days...

Discussing bans on these forums is not allowed. Nobody on these forums can provide you any information regarding this issue, OP. Your only source for any information, if they are willing, is SuperCell in game support.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Don't tell anyone but Frodo is taller than Lach.
    Not a discussion for here I'm afraid. However, as a closing point you will struggle to find many players have been playing as long as I have, been in as many clans as I have, been as active on global as I am and yet I have never been banned. If you have repeatedly then you need to address why and stop doing it.