Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Real map position in war league

  1. #1

    Real map position in war league

    Hello,

    During the preparation day, we can change the 15 participants for the round.
    The API list all players that participate to a war league with here map position (from 1 to total team players). Also, the map have 15 positions and API do not tell who participate to the round with the real position (from 1 to 15). It not possible to determinate players that participate to a round.

    It's possible to add this information in reply to a call to clanwarleagues/wars ?

    Thx you.

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    170
    Weve asked for this already, but we just get ignored as usual. The sad part is that there are a few easy ways to fix this problem.

  3. #3
    Senior Member PastUsedBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas this month.... Everybody stay safe and fine. ENJOY. :)
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by speakers View Post
    Weve asked for this already, but we just get ignored as usual. The sad part is that there are a few easy ways to fix this problem.
    Do you know those ways?
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)

  4. #4
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    This information is deformed in-game as well.
    You can see the wrong number on the war map when someone is attacking. The number shown next to the name is taken from clan list, not from the map.
    So I wouldn't seek for the error in the API. Unless the game itself uses it for in-game information...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghorre View Post
    This information is deformed in-game as well.
    You can see the wrong number on the war map when someone is attacking. The number shown next to the name is taken from clan list, not from the map.
    It right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghorre View Post
    So I wouldn't seek for the error in the API. Unless the game itself uses it for in-game information...
    It's not an "error", I think an information is missing in API.
    In the API, mapPosition should contains the real map position in the current round.
    An another information could contains the "position in the full team".
    It's a shame not to have a return on the development of the API. I do not think it's a lot of work these little fixes.

  6. #6
    In the next update, it will possible to have war leagues with different size : 15 or 30.
    Also, this information is missing in the API !!

    Please, a SC developer can help us ? If informations provided by API are wrong, we can't "Build amazing Clash experiences with access to accurate and secure game data." (see API home page) :/

    Last edited by SoldatBourrin; March 16th, 2019 at 02:39 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •