Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to Remove my account from other devices

How to Remove my account from other devices

hi friends
    How to Remove my account from other devices ?
    Thanks

Reset the device or click on the cross on the SC ID login page
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    You can't.

If it is somebody else's device, you need to remove it before giving the device back to them.

The only other thing you can do is go to support and ask fir account recovery which will remove it from ALL devices- but this is only allowed ONCE, and they require you to prove it is actually your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You can't.

If it is somebody else's device, you need to remove it before giving the device back to them.

The only other thing you can do is go to support and ask fir account recovery which will remove it from ALL devices- but this is only allowed ONCE, and they require you to prove it is actually your account.
    your assuming he’s talking about a device he doesn’t own, he could just be looking to remove it from an old device he is selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    your assuming he’s talking about a device he doesn’t own, he could just be looking to remove it from an old device he is selling.
    in that case the answere is quite simple. factory reset before selling to remove ALL personal data from the device.

edit:
    why would op ask how to remove from other devices if this devices are his own? everytime someone asked that it was because they played on their friends devices or shared their villages.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 2nd, 2019 at 09:07 AM. Reason: removed "scid"

Reset the device or click on the cross on the SC ID login page
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    in that case the answere is quite simple. factory reset before selling to remove ALL personal data from the device.

edit:
    why would op ask how to remove scid from other devices if this devices are his own? everytime someone asked that it was because they played on their friends devices or shared their villages.
    My original reply was based on the assumption he would have access to the device the account is on, any other alternative he’s going to have to contact game support.

Millennial Club
    Question was not clear at all. If u are still using email to login then remove the email from Gmail app.

Centennial Club
    or just change the password of your account

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    I said If it is somebody else's device.

But why would anybody be asking how to remove it from "other" devices if it was one he owned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I said If it is somebody else's device.

But why would anybody be asking how to remove it from "other" devices if it was one he owned?
    because he might not know how to and wants to sell it maybe?