Thread: Level up Surviving Troops after a battle

Level up Surviving Troops after a battle

I think it would be cool if we could keep the surviving troops after a battle and only survivors get to level up after each battle they survive. So if I have 2 level 6 Pekkas that live through a battle, they will be a level 7 for the next battle, and so on for each battle they live through until maxed out, but all the remaining Pekkas I have to train will still be a level 6. Once they die you have to start over.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerleann94 View Post
    I think it would be cool if we could keep the surviving troops after a battle and only survivors get to level up after each battle they survive. So if I have 2 level 6 Pekkas that live through a battle, they will be a level 7 for the next battle, and so on for each battle they live through until maxed out, but all the remaining Pekkas I have to train will still be a level 6. Once they die you have to start over.
    So, let’s play a game trying to figure out how this could be manipulated for advantage shall we?

I cook an entire army of level 1 bowlers because that is as high as I have them upgraded. i drop 1 bowler and before it gets killed I stop my attack. All my bowlers are now level 2. I repeat this process unt8l all or most of my bowlers are now many levels higher than I can actually create for my TH level. My next step is to no longer attack in multi but use these high end troops for my war attack. Nope, can’t see this being abused whatsoever since it is even cheaper than potions.

I could go into detail about how ridiculously OP this could be if your troops could level up past your lab level, but just keeping troops that survive after each battle (without the level up perk) is never going to happen. It's designed the way it is so you can think about the tactical aspect of the game, and how many troops you can use for to secure a 3 star victory. At least troops that you don't deploy will remain in your camps.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (New TH12 - LV 188 - 50/52/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 132 - 20/28)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Fresh Spawn
    Seria legal se elas continuassem vivas porém no mesmo lvl