Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why no one joining my clan like before?

Why no one joining my clan like before?

i left coc for about a year. now i can see a lot changed. but when i change my clan to anyone can join, no ones joining like once they used to be. Anyone know why?
    Last edited by HariVignesh; February 1st, 2019 at 08:01 AM.

They changed clan suggestion in October 2017.

Social Improvements:
    Clan Suggestions

Searching for Clans becomes even easier with the new Clan Suggestions function. The Suggestions will prioritize Clans by activity such as Clan War activity, Troop donation activity, etc. An icon will also highlight suggested Clans that has a member from your Friends List.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ate-is-live%21

And I don't think this change helped anyone, I do believe that previous setting helped smaller clans to open doors. Players flooded in then you clean up and keep what you want rest either hop or you get rid in a day or so

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    And I don't think this change helped anyone, I do believe that previous setting helped smaller clans to open doors. Players flooded in then you clean up and keep what you want rest either hop or you get rid in a day or so
    Of course it did. It helped clans with activity. Hurt those with none.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Forum Legend
    After the introduction of Clan Games about a year ago, I've noticed that active players are seeking active clans and staying there.

We have always had an activity rule in my clan:

- If you don't have a League Badge 36 hours into a new season, you get kicked.
    - If your base goes into "dead base mode" (no juice in Infernos, XBows and EA), you get kicked.
    - Leaches are kicked (drive-by players are kicked too)

When people view a clan list with blank league badges and 0/0 donation rates, they immediately think "inactive".

Now, a season seems to go between League War and Clan Games, both of which demand a certain level of activity.

Active players have gotten used to full tier rewards in Clan Games.

The top players in a clan have gotten used to the medals they get during League War and the bottom players know that they'll get a good chunk of medals, even if they are just conscripted to the league wars.

All in all, there is very little reason to jump between clans if you happen to have found an active clan and it's REALLY bad to jump out during League War or Clan Games (which is now 50% of the time)

SO .. if you have players without a League Badge in the clan, kick them .. they prevent other players from joining.

If you have an excessive amount of mini-accounts in the clan, it CAN be a risk, because you can suddenly be 4,8,12K points short during Games.

In short: Activity breed activity.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Of course it did. It helped clans with activity. Hurt those with none.
    That's definitely the case here. OP's clan has mainly low-level players without badges and they've had 3 wars in the past 600 days.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy