Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Have you purchased the 3 new war slot layouts?

No plans to purchase. I can remember having to use my farm base as my war base and just swapping the town hall with another building. 6 layouts still leaves me happier than a camel on hump day.
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/amvmaUK

I bought one and am quickly working my way to the next one. Then I'll work my way to the third one. Yes, they are expensive but my clanmates and I run FCs almost every day so I don't mind. I love building bases and testing things out. This helps test and once I build a really good one, I store it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammad80 View Post
    That’s a first! (Unless it’s sarcasm)
    No sarcasm. My base slot are very useful for friendly challenges. Really hope they will let me buy more slots in the future. Being maxed, There is nothing better to do with my gems.
    Last edited by RagnarFurias; February 6th, 2019 at 12:27 AM.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

I have not, it's a bit too expensive. If it was a bit cheaper, I would get 1 more.

I got the golden hog packs though (totally useless but to me, they were worth it)
    Leaving the forums, not quitting the game.

I bought all of them. I collect gems so I didn't spend any real money on it. The extra army slots would be great too. The prices seem right to me, 250, 500, and 1,000 is way too cheap.

Banned
    NOP, no gems here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Nope.

But I would buy a couple extra army recipe slots for quick training......
    Same here. However the price shouldn't be so ridiculous overpriced like the war bases slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rephren View Post
    Nope costs faaaaaaar too much. Sc really over valued their extra war slots for much of their player base. Yes there will of course be those that bought but general opinion with people I've spoken to ingame is that they are way over priced.
    Couldn't agree more. For me, a casual / semi war player, it's not worth it. Yes, I have the gems, but I rather wait and buy book of heroes from the trader when new hero upgrades drop.

~Sunderz
    ~ TH 12, trying to max ~

Quote Originally Posted by Enceladus View Post
    I bought all of them. I collect gems so I didn't spend any real money on it. The extra army slots would be great too. The prices seem right to me, 250, 500, and 1,000 is way too cheap.
    You bought all of them for 250, 500 and 1000? Last time I checked they cost 1000, 1500 and 2000. Your incorrect prices seem more reasonable but still a tad bit expensive but unfortunately your wrong on that price so it's a pointless argument.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    No sarcasm. My base slot are very useful for friendly challenges. Really hope they will let me buy more slots in the future. Being maxed, There is nothing better to do with my gems.
    I can think of a WAY BETTER use of your gems...FUTURE UPDATES. That helps keep you maxed out quickly...unless you prefer spending money to do so or grinding it out in the future.

Wishing everyone a Happy Merry Christmas this month.... Everybody stay safe and fine. ENJOY. :)
    Already 3 are there...
    I will not waste gems and buy new, they are way too expensive..
    RETIRED ROYALER,RETIRED BOOMER,
    ACTIVE CLASHER
    Clash account- Souvik (new TH 9)
    Youtube channel-BEASTBOYSHUB(in Hindi, not English)